Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 07/27/12 - Bitchy Mc Blender Bottles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Gooood Morning and Happy Friday.
:nothingtoadd:
smorning
Chip Wrote::nothingtoadd:

well, you need a protein shake then!!!! You will b e totally excited about this news. Stay tuned, I'll tell you what it is later!!!!
Todd Rundgren loves Friday mornings.
Good morning Bro-mo's!!!
to the windows
to the walls
till JDubb asks about your balls
I missed the last hour of the show so I missed the gay marriage and Chick-fil-A conversation. I have eaten C-f-A a few times and thought it was ok but not the shizz-bam-snappy that others seem to think it is. Good but I don't have to have it.
I do not trust her review.

[youtube]0pcr8hPWMjQ[/youtube]
Was that a radio bit or something?
JDubb Wrote:I missed the last hour of the show so I missed the gay marriage and Chick-fil-A conversation. I have eaten C-f-A a few times and thought it was ok but not the shizz-bam-snappy that others seem to think it is. Good but I don't have to have it.

:whomo:

I also don't care about the gay or anti gay agenda anymore. getting tired of all the homos getting sassy, and tired of all the anti homos getting all hateful. Wish everyone would just shut up, and eat their food.
Funny stuff.

[youtube]RRBoPveyETc[/youtube]
[youtube]Hcmz74AaXHs[/youtube]
zoey deschanel should shut up and blow me, in a chic filet bathroom.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I missed the last hour of the show so I missed the gay marriage and Chick-fil-A conversation. I have eaten C-f-A a few times and thought it was ok but not the shizz-bam-snappy that others seem to think it is. Good but I don't have to have it.

:whomo:

I also don't care about the gay or anti gay agenda anymore. getting tired of all the homos getting sassy, and tired of all the anti homos getting all hateful. Wish everyone would just shut up, and eat their food.

I can get on board with that.
People should just stop eating so much fast food in general too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12