Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 7/17 - I'm on vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Joe Wrote:Sweet! Next up they are talking about dating crazy chicks. They could easily spend the next hour on the phone with me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ... Oh, wait Confusedad: .. Sorry Joe.
:killme:

The end of the world...

Mayans had no idea some guy named Julius Ceasar was going to invent a thing called "leap year".
The world ended like a year ago.
Julius ceasar saved our lives.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:Julius ceasar saved our lives.

:high5:
And made an awesome salad.
Chip Wrote:I have a couple groups of people that call me Chris, some friends just call me Hale, some call me Topher, and some call me Chip.

Topher?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Julius ceasar saved our lives.

:high5:
And made an awesome salad.
:high5: caesar salads rock
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have a couple groups of people that call me Chris, some friends just call me Hale, some call me Topher, and some call me Chip.

Topher?
chrisTOPHER :duh:
Joe Wrote:Sweet! Next up they are talking about dating crazy chicks. They could easily spend the next hour on the phone with me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ... Oh, wait Confusedad: .. Sorry Joe.

Oh wow, my exes never had bomb shelters and shit. That would have actually been pretty cool
michaelangelo Wrote:

Topher?

:roflmao:

...not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Sorry B, I couldn't help it.
I want bomb shelter tud yo

Eye wart...

[youtube]u843KNE-exo[/youtube]
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Topher?

I know that, it just sounds dumb. Then again, I realize whom they are referring to.....
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Topher?

I know that, it just sounds dumb. Then again, I realize whom they are referring to.....

she told you buster.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Topher?

she told you buster.

Confusedad:
Now I need to drink.
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Topher?

...not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Sorry B, I couldn't help it.

:roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11