Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 ~ Pay Attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
... To this

[youtube]sGF6bOi1NfA[/youtube]

I want one!
Panda Tuesday. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Panda Tuesday. :high5:

there better be some random panda fun facts coming
1. The panda’s diet is 99% Bamboo - It seems that the panda really knows what it likes. Bamboo has a very low nutrient content, so pandas must eat up to 84 pounds of bamboo per day. Occasionally, the panda will stray from its much loved diet of bamboo to eat grass or even small rodents
The panda has strange skin coloring –
Underneath that fuzzy coating of black and white fur,
the panda has some pretty strange skin coloring.
Beneath the white fur, the skin is black and beneath the black fur, the skin is pink!
6. The mother panda is 900 times bigger than the cub at birth –
When born, the panda cub is about the size of a croissant.
The mother will hold the tiny panda cub (she usually only has one per birth) in her paw,
pressing it against her chest to keep it warm and safe.
Next time I eat a croissant I will think of the panda bear.
Pandas bleat like goats – Pandas don’t make a scary roaring sound like most bears. Instead they make friendly bleating and honking noises to communicate with other pandas. Or they sneeze in a hilarious fashion as seen in the famous Sneezing
[Image: 2057378_f260.jpg]
The Panda sits while eating – The panda has good manners. Instead of standing while eating food, the panda will sit in order to use its front paws to hold the bamboo shoots.
jeebus, how many fun fact does it take to get to the next page

Pandas don’t hibernate – Unlike most other bears that live in moderate climates, the panda’s food source, bamboo, is available year-round. Additionally, because bamboo has a low nutrient content, pandas are unable to pack on enough pounds to hibernate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8