Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 ~ Pay Attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
now the rednecks are getting mad because the army isn't going to keep sponsoring a NASCAR
I should have pizza'd when I was french frying
Arsenal news, both RvP (83M) and Wolcott (15M) to leave at the end of their contract. What will Wagner do with all that cash, go shopping?
JDubb Wrote:Arsenal news, both RvP (83M) and Wolcott (15M) to leave at the end of their contract. What will Wagner do with all that cash, go shopping?

fucking A :high5:
chumbawumba split up. :high5:
Amy Senser Sentenced to 41 Months in Hit-and-Run Death

How do you not know that you've run over something and why wouldn't you stop to check it out?
LeNeve Wrote:chumbawumba split up. :high5:

Weren't they from the 90s?
queef

its whats for dinner

yee haw
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Amy Senser Sentenced to 41 Months in Hit-and-Run Death

How do you not know that you've run over something and why wouldn't you stop to check it out?

run away, get sobered up, and only get 41 months instead of double or triple that for hitting someone drunk.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Amy Senser Sentenced to 41 Months in Hit-and-Run Death

run away, get sobered up, and only get 41 months instead of double or triple that for hitting someone drunk.
sad but true
I would never fly Delta, all i hear are horrible stories

Luckily Jet Blue goes pretty much every where out of NY
:boobs:
JDubb Wrote:Arsenal news, both RvP (83M) and Wolcott (15M) to leave at the end of their contract. What will Wagner do with all that cash, go shopping?
yeah.....hopefully for a flat in Germany.

he costs that team more talent than I can comprehend

There is no reason that RVP and Theo should be leaving. they have one of the highest team incomes, play in London, and are owned by a rich middle eastern family
Los Angelas

city of anals
LeNeve Wrote:Los Angelas

city of anals

and mexicans
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8