Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/09/2012 - Internet Doomsday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I guess no one started the thread yet because their DNS was all hacked and they can't get online. :roll:

I bet this will be like the Y2k bug.
i dont think my DNS was hacked
I made it! So far I appear to be safe :happy: :happy:
Party prepping, partying and then cleaning up the party has my ass kicked. There isn't a part of my that doesn't hurt right now.
I really did NOT want to come home yesterday. The water in Grand Traverse Bay was divine. I scored some Cherry Festival treats, too. :grin:
Joe Wrote:Party prepping, partying and then cleaning up the party has my ass kicked. There isn't a part of my that doesn't hurt right now.

I think today should be a mandatory recovery day... I could easily go home and sleep a few hours.
the internets were supposed to get hacked? :?

I was completely unaware of this
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Party prepping, partying and then cleaning up the party has my ass kicked. There isn't a part of my that doesn't hurt right now.

I think today should be a mandatory recovery day... I could easily go home and sleep a few hours.

I hear that. Normally I never lay down during the day, but I'd be ok with not getting out of bed at all today.
LeNeve Wrote:the internets were supposed to get hacked? :?

[Image: 270px-Kansas_in_United_States.svg.png]
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I hear that. Normally I never lay down during the day, but I'd be ok with not getting out of bed at all today.

Getting up this morning sucked ass. Even the baby didn't want to, I got sick for the first time in a week.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the internets were supposed to get hacked? :?

[Image: 270px-Kansas_in_United_States.svg.png]
:high5:
So it was a small party this year. No DBN people & no coworkers came to the party. I think we had roughly 25 adults and 13 kids. I already knew no DBN people were coming, but the shit-heads I work with either backed out the day before or said they were coming and never showed up. I don't think people understand that when you back out within the last 48 hours that the food and beer is already purchased.

It was good with less people. I actually got to sit down and hang out. The down side is I was left with just an enormous amount of leftovers that I wound up sending home with people.
Good morning bro-mo's!
Joe Wrote:So it was a small party this year. No DBN people & no coworkers came to the party. I think we had roughly 25 adults and 13 kids. I already knew no DBN people were coming, but the shit-heads I work with either backed out the day before or said they were coming and never showed up. I don't think people understand that when you back out within the last 48 hours that the food and beer is already purchased.

It was good with less people. I actually got to sit down and hang out. The down side is I was left with just an enormous amount of leftovers that I wound up sending home with people.

I hate when people bail. Almost everyone bailed on going up to the cabin on me. I booked it last December, so it wasn't like they didn't have notice to make plans. And, if I had waited, we wouldn't have gotten a weekend at all. My nieces were with me and we had a blast regardless... not like I could hit the bars and drink anyway.
2 old guys just went into the bathroom together. It is a single person bathroom....

lemon party in the customer restroom. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7