Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/29/2012 - Baby momma drama Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have nothing else to say. :wink:
Dammit. Joe beat me to the start today. But we were both thinking the same thing with the title of today's DAILY THREAD
joe :high5:
Derick Wrote:Dammit. Joe beat me to the start today. But we were both thinking the same thing with the title of today's DAILY THREAD

I debated on starting this thread at midnight.
Good morning Bro-mo's!
Chesapeake pulled our project here in Ohio as of July 9th. Confusedwoot: Time to find another gig.
Hondo Wrote:Chesapeake pulled our project here in Ohio as of July 9th. Confusedwoot: Time to find another gig.

What state do you actually live in?
Tennessee. I could end up in Texas, Oklahoma, Montana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia or even stay in Ohio. Hell I dunno.
Derick Wrote:Dammit. Joe beat me to the start today. But we were both thinking the same thing with the title of today's DAILY THREAD

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Chesapeake pulled our project here in Ohio as of July 9th. Confusedwoot: Time to find another gig.

What state do you actually live in?

Wasn't he going to Texas next?
good morning all
do any of the Galaxy Nexus guys have 4.1 yet?
Brampton Wrote:do any of the Galaxy Nexus guys have 4.1 yet?

No, I heard I won't get it until the middle of July.
But that was a guess, so who knows.
Brampton Wrote:do any of the Galaxy Nexus guys have 4.1 yet?

Google is selling the unlocked, T-Moble and AT&T version for $350, and it'll come with 4.1
that sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11