Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2012 Offseason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Chip Wrote:The Devils have to do something, I'm not sure they will survive if they're not competitive.

And, I would love to see Radulov on the Pens.
He's a waste of money and space.

Be careful what you wish for, he won the scoring title in the KHL this year, and put up good numbers for the Preds. THe KHL is no NHL, but it is easily and by far the second best league in the world.

If Radulov was skating with Malkin and happy, I could see him putting up 40-40-80 easy
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Devils have to do something, I'm not sure they will survive if they're not competitive.

Be careful what you wish for, he won the scoring title in the KHL this year, and put up good numbers for the Preds. THe KHL is no NHL, but it is easily and by far the second best league in the world.

If Radulov was skating with Malkin and happy, I could see him putting up 40-40-80 easy

I think I heard he'll be able to get 5 or 6 million in the KHL, I don't think he's coming back to the NHL.
He's an idiot, I'd like to see him melt down in Pittsburgh.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think I heard he'll be able to get 5 or 6 million in the KHL, I don't think he's coming back to the NHL.
He's an idiot, I'd like to see him melt down in Pittsburgh.

He has come out and said that he prefers to stay in the NHL even if it means taking less money.
I doubt that he will come to Pittsburgh, but I think it would be great. I honestly think he would thrive in Pittsburgh with Malkin, his good bud.
Sundin, Oates, Sakic and Bure in the Hall of Fame.
Still no Shero or Pat Burns.
What a joke.
Or Gary Roberts, he should be a lock.
I think I heard Radulov is getting over $9 million a year in the KHL.
8=========D

:cya:
LeNeve Wrote:8=========D

8==============D

1up
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:8=========D

8==============D

1up

8================D
Mr. Burke, why don't you do something to better the team through trades?

We make more mistakes at the trade deadline than we make the whole rest of the year combined,” Burke said during a recent media conference call. “The pressure to win is so intense and unrelenting and unremitting that we, as a group, make horrible, horrible decisions at the trade deadline.” - CBC Sports, Feb. 14, 2008.

As Toronto GM Brian Burke is fond of pointing out (and obligingly did so on a conference call last week), GMs make more mistakes on this day than the rest of the year combined. For every good trade at the deadline, he posits, there are five or six poor ones. Burke’s Law, while hardly scientific, sounds about right. - Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated, Mar. 5, 2009.

“I say it every year, we make more mistakes at the deadline than during the rest of the year,” Burke said. “You think you need that last piece, the coach is yelling at you and the media is yelling at you, so you go and make a deal that you wouldn’t normally make.” - Lance Hornby, Toronto Sun, Jan. 25, 2010

Ok, well, why don't you better your team through free agency?

“I believe our group (NHL GMs) makes more mistakes on July 1 than we do all the rest of the year combined,” said Burke. “We hand out contracts with unrealistic values and unrealistic terms. When you’re in a hard-cap system, it bites you right in the bum at some point.” - Kevin McGran, Toronto Star, July 1, 2012.

http://www.bergerbytes.ca/2012/07/burkes...onvenient/

The idiot is a broken record of excuses.
$4.5 millions for Jagr.
:roflmao:
He hit a wall last year, and this year he'll get a whole lot more attention this year.
He should have taken a pay cut, and a lesser role.
So, two 27 year olds signed for 13 years.

Here are all the 27 year olds in the NHL 13 years ago...
http://www.hockey-reference.com/play-ind...rder_by=ps
Bet JDubb becomes a hockey fan now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8