Dudebro Nation

Full Version: GIF's possibly NSFW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean WTF is going on here? seriously, why is she pissing on the dishes?

[Image: e79bea.gif]
i think the other question is how is this only "possibly" not suitable for work?
Well actually, I wanted to post this in the IST, but I was not sure if her lady bits were visible, still not sure.

But I want this to be a thread where people can post randoms GIF's. Not all have to be NSFW.
I am going to say that is revenge on an ex husband, and sometime down the line she will send him the video, way after he has already eaten off of the dishes
At least she's still in the kitchen...
Or maybe she just likes the taste of her own urine.
:? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

Wait... nevermind, I don't want to know.
Chip Wrote:At least she's still in the kitchen...

[Image: 9cb154.jpeg]
girls pee weird. :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

She kind of bend her hips a little bit for angle and pulls up on her snatch some from the look of it.
I think urine gets rid of the calcium deposits in the dishwasher.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

She kind of bend her hips a little bit for angle and pulls up on her snatch some from the look of it.

I am not really sure that's doable. But I've never tried, so I guess so.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

I am not really sure that's doable. But I've never tried, so I guess so.

When you get home, give it a shot and get back to me with your report.
Beckster. next time you are at a bar, or party with someone. Make a bet with a guy, that you can pee higher up on a telephone pole than he can.

Then when he accepts the bet, go outside find a telephone pole, lay on your back and pee on the pole. Then tell him he has to lay on his back and pee using no hands, exactly like you did. It will be impossible for the guy to pee higher up on the pole than you did, and you just won the bet. :high5:

I think thats how I lost 20 bucks once, its been awhile though, cant really remember the details.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster. next time you are at a bar, or party with someone. Make a bet with a guy, that you can pee higher up on a telephone pole than he can.

Then when he accepts the bet, go outside find a telephone pole, lay on your back and pee on the pole. Then tell him he has to lay on his back and pee using no hands, exactly like you did. It will be impossible for the guy to pee higher up on the pole than you did, and you just won the bet. :high5:

I think thats how I lost 20 bucks once, its been awhile though, cant really remember the details.

Wtf
Pages: 1 2