Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Andie Valentino VERY NSFW!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So they were talking about the Penthouse nussie who was in the studio back int he day sweating Rich and when they went to look her up on the internet, she was rocking serious bacon strips. Well I looked her up and saved some pictures for you guys to get the visual. I would not even call them bacon strips, more like bacon slabs. This might be one of the meatiest vaginas ever!! She should try to use her vagina to get into the Guiness book of world records somehow.
Sorry for the big pics, but I REALLY want you guys to get a good look at this "thing"

Here are more.
thats some meat
And one last one.
Now, with all that said, :hitit: b/c she is hot outside of the bacon slabs, but I could never have a long term deal with those things.
WOW! It's like she has foreskin! She has an extra vagina on top of her vagina!
How do u make pics smaller on here if u want?
Is it possible to get plastic surgery to get that shit trimmed down?
i bleed green Wrote:How do u make pics smaller on here if u want?

Yeah there is actually. But I'm betting at this point, she wouldn't be able to noticeably get it done now. Everyone will know her vagina as the basset hound with downs
8 slices bacon*
1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso® Refried Beans
1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles, drained
1 cup Green Giant® Niblets® Frozen Corn
1 (15 ounce) can Progresso® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
1 (16 ounce) jar Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Sour cream (optional)
Corn tortilla chips (optional)

*do not use puseta bacon

[Image: 137116_yr_feature.jpg]
I think Rich said this once.. it's like a greeting committee for your cock. :roflmao:
ap bikini team Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:How do u make pics smaller on here if u want?

Yeah there is actually. But I'm betting at this point, she wouldn't be able to noticeably get it done now. Everyone will know her vagina as the basset hound with downs
It would still be worth her while to do it even if everyone knows she did it.
She has the loosest set of roast beef pussy lips I've ever seen! She could squeeze them into the shape of a cock and fuck another chick with them.