Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:new mechanic statred todat apparently. wonder how he feels about sister sex.
you should go ask. You have to set the tone early with the new guys
I have to agree with Derick on this one.

I generally won't talk to a new guy for awhile. Won't even agknowledge their presence actually. Just observe them from afar, then start making my judgement.

If I like them, I'll start pulling pranks on them. Shoot bbs out of an air gun at them, call them a fag. stuff like that. Then if they can make it through that stage. we go from being cool, to super cool.

This process takes 3-12 months.

if they don't pass, and I hate them. I do not acknowledge they exist
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:new mechanic statred todat apparently. wonder how he feels about sister sex.
you should go ask. You have to set the tone early with the new guys

I generally won't talk to a new guy for awhile. Won't even agknowledge their presence actually. Just observe them from afar, then start making my judgement.

If I like them, I'll start pulling pranks on them. Shoot bbs out of an air gun at them, call them a fag. stuff like that. Then if they can make it through that stage. we go from being cool, to super cool.

holy shit
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you should go ask. You have to set the tone early with the new guys

holy shit

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnGzS17fliw[/youtube_url]
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you should go ask. You have to set the tone early with the new guys

holy shit

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnGzS17fliw[/youtube_url]
I dont know what you do with your youtube links, but they dont show up on tapatalk

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:I dont know what you do with your youtube links, but they dont show up on tapatalk

Imported from Canada
that might be a JOE problem
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dont know what you do with your youtube links, but they dont show up on tapatalk

Imported from Canada
no. other peoples links show up. Just Chips
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Imported from Canada
no. other peoples links show up. Just Chips
then chip is just fucking it up
when you use the "youtube_url" they wont show up with tapatalk for some reason.
LeNeve Wrote:when you use the "youtube_url" they wont show up with tapatalk for some reason.
look at this guy, showing off his tech knowledge
So I need to throw the new guy into a crowd.
LeNeve Wrote:So I need to throw the new guy into a crowd.
or a garbage can....either one is sufficient
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So I need to throw the new guy into a crowd.
or a garbage can....either one is sufficient
pics
what happened to the badminton sub forum?
where am I supposed to discuss badminton related things now
the owners grandson just threw a mouse trap at me. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11