Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 05/17 - It's not Friday, but it's close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:why would I care about this?

So, you can flavor up the person you're going down on... :duh:
You're assuming he does that.
He doesn't??
You're asking the wrong person.
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like good egg dave is a sneaky behind the scenes schemer. He's just too good at ass kissing. doesn't fool me.
I like GED, he's a good egg.
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like good egg dave is a sneaky behind the scenes schemer. He's just too good at ass kissing. doesn't fool me.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
:whomo:

Makes ya wonder about him.
yay, its a feel good look great seminar now.
fat guy going down on fat girl. once again horseradish and old shrimp.
LeNeve Wrote:fat guy going down on fat girl. once again horseradish and old shrimp.
:barf:
Rich got gay
Rich got gay with irish firemen, and sara watched.
Rich just blew my mind. a few drinks and your inhibitions go down!!!!!! :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich just blew my mind. a few drinks and your inhibitions go down!!!!!! :eek:
:duh:
No Shit Dicky...
cool, sounds like Rich is just a year or two away from jerking off in a closet with a belt around his neck.
I want to post a clip from Sunday's Family Guy, but I can not find it on youtube yet, so instead I will post a picture of this hot Russian chick

[Image: Russian-women.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:cool, sounds like Rich is just a year or two away from jerking off in a closet with a belt around his neck.

You mean he did that a year or two ago, right?
LeNeve Wrote:cool, sounds like Rich is just a year or two away from jerking off in a closet with a belt around his neck.

that was a little harsh.

sara jerking him off in a closet with a belt around his neck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16