Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thread for eddie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am surprised Eddie didn't post a thread on here, but I figure if I share it with you guys, you could lend your support to him.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://covinoandrich.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8063">http://covinoandrich.com/forum/viewtopi ... =18&t=8063</a><!-- m -->
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just heard some very troubling news concerning my health. I just found out that I have tested positive for rheumatoid arthritis. We are shocked too. I ask for your prayers as we begin searching for answers!!!

While that sucks, Eddie will be just fine. I know a lot of people with it and the key is to stay active and keep the body moving, thus limber. He may have to have Spot teach him how to knit to help his fingers, though.
Thanks for the support everyone! I am at the beginning stage of figuring this thing out. all that has happened so far is that my blood work has come back positive for RA. I'm scheduling a visit with a rheumatologist this week.It concerning, but I do believe that it is a manageable condition. I really think that my active job at FedEx is helpful. To be honest, I'm going to need medical proof from these doctors to get it through my hard head that I have rheumatoid arthritis. I think that losing about 25 more pounds will do the trick... ;-)
Is this thread a joke?
You'll get through this Eddie. :pray:
JDubb Wrote:You'll get through this Eddie. :pray:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Last night I got a cramp in my leg. Hurt like a bitch. Today I walk with a limp. Pray for me.
Joe Wrote:Last night I got a cramp in my leg. Hurt like a bitch. Today I walk with a limp. Pray for me.
youre in my thoughts.

I stubbed my toe during my game on sunday.....think I'm dying.....remember..me..as a ....peacemaker
I have mild tendonitis in my arm from getting in a machine. It flares up once in a while, but I ignore it. I think I'm getting something, possibly arthritis in my ankle from when I cracked it, It's not as flexible as it used to be.

Don't pray for me. I am strong and I've got what it takes to survive.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have mild tendonitis in my arm from getting in a machine. It flares up once in a while, but I ignore it. I think I'm getting something, possibly arthritis in my ankle from when I cracked it, It's not as flexible as it used to be.

Don't pray for me. I am strong and I've got what it takes to survive.
Done
You guys are just like spring break; no class! You are cold, unsympathetic buffoons! I totally have no respect for any of you!

Btw...I've now got a hangnail & I may need to wear a cast for 6 months. I'll keep you updated!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:You are cold, unsympathetic buffoons!

I'm adding this to the banner!
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:You are cold, unsympathetic buffoons!

I'm adding this to the banner!

:roflmao:
Stop tuggin it so much
Eddie... Our resident arthritic.
Pages: 1 2