Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Teachers got busted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch this video and state your opinions

[youtube]tfkscHt96R0[/youtube]
I think this video shows a common problem with people who can't speak out. And the people who treat them that way should not get away with it. Sadly a lawsuit is the only way he will get results. Those teachers aren't going to give a public apology. That guy should sue and than push for a camera to be put in the classroom. They will straighten up if they know someone is watching. Usteam it for the parents to look in on there kids.
That's fucked up.
I think the school needs to launch a major investigation into how many other students were treated the same way and the teachers involved need to be held accountable. It's pretty fucked up thing to do to kids who are handicapped... To any kid for that matter.

It's funny that those teachers pretty much threw themselves under the bus, by complaining about this guy's kid, since that raised all kinds of questions.
That's messed up!!!
Wow... If I were the father I would have gone to the school and done something stupid.

I know teachers that teach special education in South Jersey. (Cherry Hill is in NJ) I wonder if they know these people.