Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - April 23, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Truckers kill forums
sweet, i haven't started looking for a job yet and I got a call today from an auto supply place looking for a bookkeeper. I went to school with the owners twin brothers. I hope it pays well and offers benefits. i have a sneaking suspicion that i'm currently overpaid by my stepfather (not that i'm complaining, but it may be hard for me to keep up my lifestyle)
LeNeve Wrote:The evil trucker stays posted up behind me for 100 miles. occasionally saying weird shit, or trying to make me go faster. Just being kind of annoying. We get to hwy 83 and I need to turn north, hard right turn, no stop lights, just a 90 degree curve at an intersection.

The evil trucker is right on my ass. I'm trying to brake, downshift, put blinkers, check traffic, and shit was just too much for me. I rolled into that turn about 40-50 MPH, and whipped around that corner. Too late to do anything but steer it through at that point. The rig made all kind of weird scary noises, flexing over, almost to where it felt like it was going to flip. My friend awoke with a terrifying scream. That finally woke him up after 4 hours.

We have three trucks and only one of them has a CB radio in it. Whenever I drive the truck, I shut the CB off. I get paranoid driving the truck with what's around me I don't need people telling what I should be doing too
Pokes28 Wrote:Get somebody to pay for your CDL training and then go on the road making better dollars for an OTR company. If you can swing a secret or top secret clearance, go with a specialized hauler. You will be moving shit nobody wants to think about, but the money is damn good.

I went through a course in March to get mine because Jim was getting too busy to get all the work done by himself. I paid $3000, I get 85% of it back on my taxes next year and I had my license in two weeks.
Joe Wrote:Truckers kill forums

Confusedad:

Or my tale of adventure was a show stopper that left everyone speechless.
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedad:

I was busy calling everyone I know from Oklahoma to Kansas telling them to get the fuck off the roads.
While doing recycle today I saw a box of Coors Light Beer that is premixed with Ice Tea... I think that is absolutely disgusting.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedad:

I was busy calling everyone I know from Oklahoma to Kansas telling them to get the fuck off the roads.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: 580776_3821703948151_1444263857_33522944...9060_n.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Confusedad:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: RZVIG.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Cunts.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:4 pages. Wtf
nobody seemed interested today

I wasn't here today.
I'll be back around tomorrow.
Joe Wrote:[Image: 580776_3821703948151_1444263857_33522944...9060_n.jpg]

:high5:

I actually ended up at that game. :happy:

Top 2 sporting events I've been to, Tigers knocking the Yankees out of the playoffs.
And now the Flyers knocking the Pens out.

Did they show the few boxes of tissues that were thrown on the ice after the game?
Pokes28 Wrote:Get somebody to pay for your CDL training and then go on the road making better dollars for an OTR company. If you can swing a secret or top secret clearance, go with a specialized hauler. You will be moving shit nobody wants to think about, but the money is damn good.

I've seen a ton of guys come here, get a CDL, then instantly quit. I know getting a CDL at a driving school costs at least $3k .. you should have to sign some kind of contract to do that shit here.
NussieT Wrote:

I went through a course in March to get mine because Jim was getting too busy to get all the work done by himself. I paid $3000, I get 85% of it back on my taxes next year and I had my license in two weeks.

I didn't even read that before I posted.. I had a pretty damn good guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6