Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 13th, 2012 - Friday The 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joe Wrote:Damn where is everyone? I mean it's Friday. No one does work on Friday

My desk is all cluttered making it look like I am busy, but I haven't done shit today. I took a nap for an hour in a tractor outside. Not sure why they havent fired me yet.
I wish I could zone out at work. I fucking have to bill my time at work to clients so I have to constantly find something to do. It's god damn stressful!
Our newest member Aker signed up and signed off 15 minutes later. 15 minutes and he\she had enough. :?
michaelangelo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man they just started an Ale Trail in Central PA and it starts this weekend. I have no one to go with though.
sometimes it would be nice to live closer together.

We should find a complex of houses somewhere and all move in there together and be neighbors.
Joe Wrote:I wish I could zone out at work. I fucking have to bill my time at work to clients so I have to constantly find something to do. It's god damn stressful!

Yeah, sorry, I've been playing games all afternoon.
Joe Wrote:I wish Twitter would die and make way for something cooler.

:whomo:

Twitter is fucking dumb.

The only thing I ever pay attention to is Javsto's website's nudie shots.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Twitter is fucking dumb.

What site is that?
Joe Wrote:Google + is so under rated. I wish people would have caught on.

I found that I have a heard time getting pictures into the chat b/c it doesn't want to load my gallery half the time.

It also looks cheaper. But I do kinda like it. I think FB is just more user friendly
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wish I could zone out at work. I fucking have to bill my time at work to clients so I have to constantly find something to do. It's god damn stressful!

Well these last 2 hours are going to be billed to someone while I dick around.
Chip Wrote:

I had a migraine, so woke up and then went back to bed at 9:30AM, then got up at 11:15Am and the migraine came back at 12PM so I slept again until 1PM and now it is gone and I am working from home doing phone calls and reports.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Twitter is fucking dumb.

What site is that?

He has a few:

ilikebabesdaily
ilikeassdaily
ilikesexdaily

I follow them all, check my account.

I also follow @rearburger he posts some sweet nudes.

I check them all out about once every two weeks.

Besides that, I rarely use twitter.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well these last 2 hours are going to be billed to someone while I dick around.

I work on the same job for weeks at a time, so it's pretty easy to sneak in a few slack off hours in each week.
I thought he had an actual site. I should give him author privileges on the main site and have him do a girl of the day section.
Joe Wrote:I thought he had an actual site. I should give him author privileges on the main site and have him do a girl of the day section.

He has never admitted it, but I am 97% sure that is Javsto's site.
it is an actual website too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7