Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 12th, 2012 - Don't call it a come back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How long does a bad bruise take to heal? I hurt my hand ove a week ago and it is still just as sore now as it was then.

Work bruises last about a week or so on me then they fade away. When I kicked Jim's elbow and severely bruised my foot it was three weeks before all the pain went away.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I know basic sewing. I can fix a button or a ripped seam. I have used a sewing machine, but I need someone to set it up for me.

I gotta work in order for bills to get paid, so this expecting women to do all that traditional stuff is bullshit. I'm more ok with it when there situation is she's home all day and not working.

I was going to say something but :zipit:
I went to go change my avatar last night and my lovely internet stick was going super slow so I got pissed off and shut it down. I should really upload a new one
Talking to yourself is awesome!!!!
NussieT Wrote:I went to go change my avatar last night and my lovely internet stick was going super slow so I got pissed off and shut it down. I should really upload a new one

It could have been the site acting slow. I had it up and down a few times while you were online.
NussieT Wrote:I went to go change my avatar last night and my lovely internet stick was going super slow so I got pissed off and shut it down. I should really upload a new one

:boobs:
Joe Wrote:

It could have been the site acting slow. I had it up and down a few times while you were online.

Possibly but I wasn't just on this site. After 3:30 and the kids get out of school you can't have more than one webpage open or it'll take forever to download or it will just shut itself down.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Possibly but I wasn't just on this site. After 3:30 and the kids get out of school you can't have more than one webpage open or it'll take forever to download or it will just shut itself down.

Sounds like [Image: canada_flag.png]
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sounds like [Image: canada_flag.png]

Just crappy MTS services. They used to be the best and it's gone downhill. Their phone selection is crappy, Jim only gets text service at the pit and our internet is only 4G from 8am - 3:30pm
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sounds like [Image: canada_flag.png]

Just crappy MTS services. They used to be the best and it's gone downhill. Their phone selection is crappy, Jim only gets text service at the pit and our internet is only 4G from 8am - 3:30pm

You should look into [Image: american-flag.png]
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Would never happen...
NussieT Wrote:Would never happen...

Chicken
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

we have, its not an upgrade
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Would never happen...

Chicken

Jim and I already talked about it. The most we'll do is a few months in Florida or Arizona where it's warm in the winter once the kids get older.
Was Joey talking about American internet or move to America.. either way it'll never happen. We are 3 hours away from a border crossing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8