Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, Welcome to the Hotel California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
LeNeve Wrote:For Darvish's debut, Rangers Ballpark released the Yu Dog, a Japanese twist on the traditional frank. It's a jumbo all-beef hot dog wrapped in wonton and deep fried, then covered with beef teriyaki and wasabi mayonnaise. The whole thing is topped with a seaweed salad and sprinkled with sesame seeds, and served with shoestring French fries tossed in sesame oil.

that sounds pretty good.

Don't the Rangers also have a $25 hot dog?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:For Darvish's debut, Rangers Ballpark released the Yu Dog, a Japanese twist on the traditional frank. It's a jumbo all-beef hot dog wrapped in wonton and deep fried, then covered with beef teriyaki and wasabi mayonnaise. The whole thing is topped with a seaweed salad and sprinkled with sesame seeds, and served with shoestring French fries tossed in sesame oil.

that sounds pretty good.

yeah, its 3 feet long. :barf:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

that sounds pretty good.

Beckster special?
Hi all...
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

that sounds pretty good.

Beckster special?

Confusedad:

There is a place down in Toledo called Tony Paco's. And they sell a hot dog called the MOAD, mother of all dogs.
I have have had a few of these.

[Image: 2138327596_6374ce7d31.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

There is a place down in Toledo called Tony Paco's. And they sell a hot dog called the MOAD, mother of all dogs.
I have have had a few of these.

[Image: 2138327596_6374ce7d31.jpg]

I'd eat that although I rarely ever eat hot dogs.
Morning all!!! I may be able to play along today... Yay!!!!
I'm hungry now.
NussieT Wrote:Morning all!!! I may be able to play along today... Yay!!!!
yay

Confusedwoot:

:j/k:
Joe Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

Confusedwoot:

But seriously...

Confusedwoot:
there was a tapatalk update yesterday. don't update it. it's all fucking ugly and confusing now.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Confusedwoot:

Confusedwoot:

But seriously...

harsh like stan darsh
Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:there was a tapatalk update yesterday. don't update it. it's all fucking ugly and confusing now.
Does it work?

Imported from Canada
as far as headlines go, this one's pretty great
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9