Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 04/06/2012 - It works!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I had a mullet from 88 or so until 90 or 91. Then I went with a military style cut and have pretty much stuck with that since.
Pete Nice Wrote:Thanks Chip.

Do you use paypal, or what?

I haven't used paypal and years, and I've only used it to buy things off ebay.

You guys have any trips to the area planned?
Chip Wrote:

You know me. Ill come visit and watch a game

Imported from Canada
Bunch of people standing outside a church watching it burn down. One of the guys has a mullet. Everyone probaly thinks the mullet boy did it right? Never even suspect the clean, crew cut lad, with the twinkle in his eye.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Imported from Canada

I've head it can take weeks to mail something over the boarder without paying a bunch.
If you're coming down in the next month or so maybe it would be easier to just give it to you then.
LeNeve Wrote:Bunch of people standing outside a church watching it burn down. One of the guys has a mullet. Everyone probaly thinks the mullet boy did it right? Never even suspect the clean, crew cut lad, with the twinkle in his eye.

Weirf.
Chips going to give the shirts to some sluts for an impromptu wet t shirt contest at a bar.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Bunch of people standing outside a church watching it burn down. One of the guys has a mullet. Everyone probaly thinks the mullet boy did it right? Never even suspect the clean, crew cut lad, with the twinkle in his eye.

Weirf.

yeah, mullet boys are weirf.
LeNeve Wrote:Chips going to give the shirts to some sluts for an impromptu wet t shirt contest at a bar.

Shirt for shirt deal!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Weirf.

yeah, mullet boys are weirf.

It was more about the phrase "crew cut lad, with the twinkle in his eye"
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Imported from Canada

I do want to go for the Pirates series. Friday May 18th to Sunday May 20th. Who is in for that? I could go up Friday, go to the game that night, go out, go the 4:05 game Saturday and go home, or go out and go home Sunday.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Imported from Canada

I've head it can take weeks to mail something over the boarder without paying a bunch.
If you're coming down in the next month or so maybe it would be easier to just give it to you then.
I have i think the last week of april off of work.
So, if the tigers have a weekday series, i could probably come down then. Shirt or no shirt

Imported from Canada
Cardinals are beating the Brewers 5-2 :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :finger: Brewers!!!!
I'm pretty sure I'll be out of town one weekend in May, it might be that one.
Even if it is that weekend, I'll be around on Friday night.
Pete Nice Wrote:Cardinals are beating the Brewers 5-2 :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :finger: Brewers!!!!
Im surprised that there are so many people that think the cards are gonna have a dropoff this season

Imported from Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11