Dudebro Nation

Full Version: CnR Documentary Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking CnR hasn't made a documentary in a while. My idea is to do a day in the life film. Rich is up the earliest. So start out with Rich heading to work and follow him as he does the Mash Up leading up to the Covino and Rich Show. Have the time in the corner of the screen. Cut to Covino when he is heading to work and also Spot. The film would just be all the behind the scenes stuff in the day and ends with the guys going back home at the end of their day. It seems like a good documentary in my head. What do you think? Would you watch it?
Hey, welcome to DBN!

Yeah, I'd give it a watch.
I don't know about paying for it, but it could be fun.
I live in Indiana and would love to go to New York and see it all myself. But I don't know when or if I can make that happen. I miss all the Usteams that they used to do. I think a lot of guys would enjoy walking in their shoes for a day.
Brian_in_Kokomo Wrote:I live in Indiana and would love to go to New York and see it all myself. But I don't know when or if I can make that happen. I miss all the Usteams that they used to do. I think a lot of guys would enjoy walking in their shoes for a day.

fuck that.. I would never put one of Spot's shoes on.
Ok maybe stay out of Spot's shoes but watch from a safe distance. That shit could be contagious.
I think that is a great idea. It would take at least 3 cameramen, as you would want to do it on the same day and have at least one guy follow each of them. I have the video equipment to do it for one of them. Chris Nez would be an ideal guy as he owns a movie camera and makes indy films already. Dudebro Stew would probably do it if he could get there also. Each cameraman might need an assistant also who would have batteries. memory cards, tripods etc.

I like it. I will mention it to the guys next time I am up.
I will be Pete's assistant.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think that is a great idea. It would take at least 3 cameramen, as you would want to do it on the same day and have at least one guy follow each of them. I have the video equipment to do it for one of them. Chris Nez would be an ideal guy as he owns a movie camera and makes indy films already. Dudebro Stew would probably do it if he could get there also. Each cameraman might need an assistant also who would have batteries. memory cards, tripods etc.

I like it. I will mention it to the guys next time I am up.
I agree, it would be really cool to see each start off, come together at show time than segerate once again at the end of the day. I really like this idea.
LeNeve Wrote:I will be Pete's assistant.

Pete Nice and I getting ready to film.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-fJnUjocGltFiyCWrXC...ClYh5oFZaA]
Ok, this is a great idea.... Buuut, I don't want to see Rich's jazz mug, Spot's grotesque feet (I'm still recovering from the last picture I saw of those), or Covino pissing all over the neighborhood. :wink:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I will be Pete's assistant.

Pete Nice and I getting ready to film.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-fJnUjocGltFiyCWrXC...ClYh5oFZaA]

:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, this is a great idea.... Buuut, I don't want to see Rich's jazz mug, Spot's grotesque feet (I'm still recovering from the last picture I saw of those), or Covino pissing all over the neighborhood. :wink:

I don't want to see all that either and while their private lives probably interesting too, I was only thinking of their work day. Mix in interviews with co-workers and conversations off air on breaks. Could be fun and I see it being a 45 to 60 minute film.
I would love to see a "day in the life" of the C&R boys. I was all into skateboarding as a kid, and they used to do that all the time with a lot of the pro's. They still do it on fuel tv.

On the flip side, as cool as the guy's are about interacting with the listeners, who would want a camera in their face all day? I wouldn't want to do it.
and who would pay for it? That's a lot of extra time and effort to do for free. I feel like the guys go above and beyond already. As cool as that would be, i think it's alot to ask
There are plenty of DB's with caerma and editing skills that would do the entrie thing for free.
Come on, let's get this done already!
Pages: 1 2