Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Protecting the public by banning chocolate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I call :bullshit: and straight up POA!

My kids love these Kinder Joy eggs and the little toys inside. When we were in Europe a few years ago they brought back a ton of the little toys from each of the chocolate eggs they ate. I have been searching in the US but cannot find them anywhere but was able to get them imported a few years ago but now they are flat out banned (still available in Canada). I know this is just a candy egg and a shitty little toy inside but this sounds to me that the US government is trying to protect US chocolate makers rather than trying to protect the public...

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/21/eas...ed-states/
My son really likes Kinder Eggs, they make some now with Thomas The Tank Engine, Cars, Bob the Builder and Disney Princess toys in them. My son has all the Thomas train, they get put into a plastic bag and are in my purse for when we are in restaurants or waiting in the car for someone.
I can see where they might want to ban them because the toys are small, my daughters tried to eat Harold the Helicopter once or twice but I watch over them while they are played with... But they also have large Kinder Eggs with larger toys in them.
I agree it's pretty stupid to ban Kinder Eggs..
I heard about this before. Its banned due to the retards you have in your country who ate the toys inside.

They apparently couldn't read the super shiney label

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:I heard about this before. Its banned due to the retards you have in your country who ate the toys inside.

They apparently couldn't read the super shiney label

Imported from Canada.

Confusedad:
Morons ruin it for the rest of us. Lame
JDubb Wrote:I know this is just a candy egg and a shitty little toy inside but this sounds to me that the US government is trying to protect US chocolate makers rather than trying to protect the public...
:grin: I don't know dude, I think it's more like the company went under or had a falling out with their importer or something