Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday 3/30/2012....Puck to the face friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't wear a shirt when I sleep, that shit is gay.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip and Brampton, you guys still have time to get here well before Van Halen takes stage.....

Confusedad:
I can't leave early. I'm hoping to be out of here by 6:30.
Passing time here isn't helping me.
And I have to be up at 6 tomorrow for work again.
LeNeve Wrote:I only wear shirts bought at concerts to sleep in, except for about 20 of them......

Do you have 20 Winger shirts?
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't wear a shirt when I sleep, that shit is gay.

Mario doesn't let Crosby wear a shirt either.

Hey-o!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I only wear shirts bought at concerts to sleep in, except for about 20 of them......

zero concert shirts. I was making fun of you.

although the jokes kind of on me anyway, seeing as how I've only been to half a dozen concerts in my life. 5 if you don't count TMNTs live show.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

zero concert shirts. I was making fun of you.

although the jokes kind of on me anyway, seeing as how I've only been to half a dozen concerts in my life. 5 if you don't count TMNTs live show.

:roflmao:
I wanted to see that.
But I only had the casette.
did vanilla ice perform at it?
I think I heard that every number combination has been bought for the mega millions.
So if you buy one now, and win, you'll be splitting it.
Rydrum Wrote:did vanilla ice perform at it?

Confusedad:

I've seen him in concert.

And have a shirt.
Chip sleeps in his vanilla ice shirt.
can you have two modems going on one phone line?

nope. Shredder took the audience hostage, and locked the coliseum down, then yelled at everyone. Then the turtles came in and kicked his ass using
choreographed ninja fighting accompanied by music. Then they let us out.

I like turtles.
michaelangelo Wrote:can you have two modems going on one phone line?

FP 7
LeNeve Wrote:

nope. Shredder took the audience hostage, and locked the coliseum down, then yelled at everyone. Then the turtles came in and kicked his ass using
choreographed ninja fighting accompanied by music. Then they let us out.

I like turtles.

any audience members in on it?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My sister signed my 7 yr old niece up for facebook. :roll: So, to counter it and protect her from seeing stuff, I'm grouping her and any other under-agelings that I have on there in their own category, so I can block them. I know she'll only play Youville and whatever and I know my sister will keep an eye on her, but I really think it's unnecessary.
well then you shouldn't talk about your car having jizz all over it

I was referring to snow. You dirty-minded bastards flipped that into jizz. PLus, I blocked her from seeing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10