Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Weds 3/28/12 - Everyone needs a little sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've had 2 hours worth of sleep. I didn't realize I had to work this morning. Oh well... Nothing a little coffee can't cure. I'll most likely have a good nap this afternoon when I get home.
Everyone needs a little wombat too.
[Image: wombat.jpg]
wombat wednesday. fuck yeah :high5:
I wish we had a little sunshine right now. Its been cool and rainy the last couple of days but we were spoiled by above normal temps resulting in shorts being worn in mid March.
[youtube]NaCCG7QkM_c[/youtube]
I think there is a hobbit in the waiting room. :?
NussieT Wrote:I've had 2 hours worth of sleep.
Up late rolling some bean footage?
Its been in the 80s for the last couple weeks. No sign of it getting colder in the forecast either. 50 every morning. Have all my windows open. It's kind of hard to get out of bed in the morning like that though.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've had 2 hours worth of sleep.
Up late rolling some bean footage?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Its been in the 80s for the last couple weeks. No sign of it getting colder in the forecast either. 50 every morning. Have all my windows open. It's kind of hard to get out of bed in the morning like that though.
It was 15 yesterday morning, 35 this morning.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Its been in the 80s for the last couple weeks. No sign of it getting colder in the forecast either. 50 every morning. Have all my windows open. It's kind of hard to get out of bed in the morning like that though.
It was 15 yesterday morning, 35 this morning.

yuck.
There is a truck from Michigan parked in front of the big garage door. I can't pull anything in. What a dick.
LeNeve Wrote:There is a truck from Michigan parked in front of the big garage door. I can't pull anything in. What a dick.
Did you tell him you know Chip? That might help.
speaking of chip, he's not here yet. Maybe it is chip? go ask
I don't think it's Chip. It's way too much truck for that guy. Has a big ass lincoln welder in the back and shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10