Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday March 21, 2012 - Run Treyvon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
hey chip, is it worth upgrading windows vista to windows 7 for $130? or, how reliable are windows torrents?
As long as your W7 torrent is a RTM version it's fine. Check out the forums at mydigitallife.com for advice on how to activate it. DAZ loader is your friend. Trust me.

I've used W7 Ultimate from a torrent for more than two years with zero issues on more than 2 dozen different machines.
Our local family-run pizza shop does large pizzas for carry out for $6.99 with each additional topping 50 cents. They also do boneless or bone-in buffalo wings for 25 cents every day. That place is fucking awesome.
NussieT Wrote:The kids left the door to the house open on Monday and one of our cats got out. Although Socket has been left outside before he usually sits in the front door step awaiting someone to open it. However this time we cant find Socket anywhere.... I want him home.

That's sad and it sounds like the kid wasn't doing anything to justify being shot to death.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:someone posted a missing dog flyer in front of the house weeks ago, & now I am left wondering if they ever found the poor dog.

I found a dog when I was younger, and we put him in our back yard while we looked for it's owner.
And after a couple hours he was scratching at the gate, so I figured I would open the gate and see where he wanted to go.
As soon as I did he ran straight back to his house, about 2 blocks down the street.
I followed him and told the people what we did.

It started storming Monday night, the wind picked up, lightning, thunder and rain like crazy. We asked our neighbor who lets her cat out all the time and she said it's often that people will bring Buster into their house while it storms but they always shoo him out again. Who knows where he is!?

Put some food out to lure him back. How old is he, T?
LeNeve Wrote:Idaho, no you da ho.

"An Idaho politician suggests women may confuse sexual assault with "normal" marital relations."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-lawmaker-sparks-anger-abortion-comments-214517683.html">http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-lawmaker-sp ... 17683.html</a><!-- m -->

Fucking stupid politians. :flame: If it were more common for men to be raped, the penalties would be far more strict. And shit like that would even be up for discussion.
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf

Florida is trying to pass a law to make midget tossing a legal sport.

It's Florida. I am not shocked at all.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday the service manager was back in the shop talking shit, and he said something about how he could wrestle a bear. My boss asked if he could wrestle dancing bears too. He said hell yeah. very funny, we were cracking up.

Then later he came out and said he wrestles dancing polar bears on the weekend. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: bears_jumping_rope.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[youtube_URL]VZLBlP8xI6g[/youtube_URL]
LeNeve Wrote:hey, come on, don't be so scared. just do it. You are already in a wheelchair, not like anything worse can happen.

[Image: bungee_uni.jpg]
here is the video

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/index/paraplegic-girl-goes-bungee-jumping-2310881">http://www.break.com/index/paraplegic-g ... ng-2310881</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:Maybe Canadian humor will bring it back...

[youtube]G7nRRykiOGc[/youtube]

:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:"Women playing basketball is a big mistake"

Rich Davis, MArch 2012.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roll:
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Did I miss anything?
Spot sent cupcakes to TSS radio

[Image: Aohnzc4CIAENo6r.jpg]

Dammit, Spot needs to make me some cupcakes!
Chip Wrote:Holy fuck, I just saw that picture of Spots foot.
I thought they were exaggerating.

The feet are friggin horrid. How have his feet not fallen off yet?
Chip Wrote:I like the idea of a "National grab a butt day".

Oh brother... :roll:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:weird

What's weird is that you hear grabbing butt, and you think of homos and not girls.

umm Confusedad:

That shit just happened.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13