Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Things people say that piss me off.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It really grinds my gears when people make misinformed comments about Sidney Crosby.
"It really grinds my gears"
It really grinds my gears when people keep bringing up shit that doesn't mean anything to anyone :poke:
Brampton Wrote:It really grinds my gears when people keep bringing up shit that doesn't mean anything to anyone :poke:
I like turtles.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:It really grinds my gears when people make misinformed comments about Sidney Crosby.

My gay uncle said sidney crosby blew him in a pittsburg greyhound station.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It really grinds my gears when people keep bringing up shit that doesn't mean anything to anyone :poke:
I like turtles.

I like ninja turtles.
Joe In PA Wrote:
I like turtles.
I was refering to @Pete talking about his boyfriend again..........

that being said

I like pizza
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
I like turtles.

that being said

I like pizza
Pizza kicks ass!
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
I like turtles.

that being said

I like pizza
Pizza kicks ass!
[Image: pizzaslut.gif]
It grinds my gears when people steal your topics
negadave Wrote:It grinds my gears when people steal your topics
:roflmao: :roflmao:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I like turtles.

that being said

I like pizza
Pizza kicks ass!
[Image: pizzaslut.gif]
I hear she's greasy
SQL errors really grind my gears :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:SQL errors really grind my gears :poke:

I agree with this guy! ^^

I almost made a post about 2 weeks ago with a conspiracy theory that someone was constantly trying to screw up the C&R forum with these stupid SQL errors in an attempt to stop it from working.

Little did I know that a week or so later someone hacks into their Facebook and website gallery page... :eek:
It pisses me off when people say Crosby sucks when he is really one of the 3 best players in the league, if not the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 4