Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed March 14, 2012.....Its Pi day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
meeeee owwwwww
i made a new facebook friend today. I'm going to share pics
yep
what's her tit trying to say?

I would.
Wow!
:hitit:
LeNeve Wrote:what's her tit trying to say?

I would.
Amor vincit omnia. Love conquers all
Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya...
Derick Wrote:

I would.

she looks promiscuous. very
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I would.

he's got a very feminine body to go with the manly face
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I would.

your bringing everybody down with your negativity
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I would.

your bringing everybody down with your negativity

Sass. He needs to tone his down.
I was reading through the headlines this morning and it is amazing how pussified everyone is today. Nike apologized about naming their new shoe "black and Tan" because it offensive to British living in Ireland. Nike is apologizing for a new St. Patrick's Day-themed sneaker that offended many in the buildup to its release. The SB Dunk Low "Black and Tan" trainers, which launch in the U.S. this week, were named after the famous drink combining a dark beer -- usually Guinness -- with a lighter lager. But "Black and Tan," which is the sneaker's "unofficial" name, has a darker connotation for many Irish people: it's also the name of a British paramilitary unit sent to quell Irish rebellion against British rule in the 1920s, a strike that led to many attacks on civilians. "Black and Tan" or "Tan" is still a pejorative term for the British in Ireland. As the LA Times notes, "it would be akin, in some circles, to naming a sneaker the Taliban or the Nazi." - Really?!?!?!

The Trump "sons" are being asked by PETA to apologize for posting pictures of a recent safari to Africa. Animal rights group PETA is criticizing the pair after newly released photos show the brothers on a safari in Zimbabwe last year, where they hunted and killed a slew of animals. "If the young Trumps are looking for a thrill, perhaps they should consider skydiving, bungee jumping, or even following in their anti-hunting father's footsteps and taking down competing businesses—not wild animals," PETA said in a statement to E! News.

Hot Dog venders are upset in Chicago and are demanding an apology for a billboard linking hot dogs to "butt" cancer. The sign reads "Hot Dogs Cause Butt Cancer," then clarifies that "processed meats increase colorectal cancer risk."

Mont Vernon, N.H. votes to rename a local pond from Jew Pond. "I don't know if it was meant to be offensive or not, but if people are offended by the name I don't see why we shouldn't change it," Bill Davidson, who has lived in Mont Vernon for 13 years, said Tuesday. But 34-year resident Lawrence Rondo and his wife, Annette, disagreed. "Changing it is stupid. People just like to stir up trouble," Rondo said. Added his wife, "People are too sensitive today."

When did we become such a sensitive society that as soon as one person is "offended" they can demand an apolgy... and get one. Wtf
Tapatalk defies all the laws of forum physics, and jams multiple quotes all together.
Morning all...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all...
smorning
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14