Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 3/12/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New girl to the team. The Calendar has picked up even more interest in the team (although most of them are just whoring themselves for a potential print opportunity and don't give a shit about the team).

Up Next:

Tina M
5'3
33-25-33

[Image: 4e6244cce2ab8.jpg]
[Image: 4f4d738087bdf.jpg]
[Image: 4f4d75e2a9fcf.jpg]
[Image: 4ec2e1a36e10d.jpg]
[Image: 4f24a98a3b2e9.jpg]
[Image: 4e6cb3c3a7b0c.jpg]
Oh HELL yes.
meh. its a'ight
Whoring themselves, huh? How dumb... Speaking of dumb, those are terrible fake lashes in #2.
I would love to shoot a hot load on her back. She is one of the best.

And not a single trashy tat on her.
:eek: This one is good.

Plus the WMMR logo brings back the memories. :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Whoring themselves, huh? How dumb... Speaking of dumb, those are terrible fake lashes in #2.

By that I mean doing it, not caring about what it is, just desperately want to say they've been in something. It could be the "We Love Hitler and Lets Still Kill Some Jews" calendar and they would be pressing for votes.

And I agree. Half assed make up artist. They need to watch that shit. But I'm guessing Preston and Steve didn't care about her lashes very much.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Whoring themselves, huh? How dumb... Speaking of dumb, those are terrible fake lashes in #2.

By that I mean doing it, not caring about what it is, just desperately want to say they've been in something. It could be the "We Love Hitler and Lets Still Kill Some Jews" calendar and they would be pressing for votes.

And I agree. Half assed make up artist. They need to watch that shit. But I'm guessing Preston and Steve didn't care about her lashes very much.

That's sad. And I would think they would try to look their very best in every pict and try to avoid crappy shots like that.