Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/29/2012....not a real day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Its nice to work on a day that doesn't exist
looks like someone wants an autograph on their painting

[Image: i1wI3.jpg]
My manager text me saying that a large bulk(4,000 pcs) is coming in & he needs me to take my vehicle & for me to drive the station spare(piece of crap) which is a smaller courier truck. I know that he doesn't have the required license & endorsements to drive it. This may come as a shock coming from me, but I hope that sucker gets pulled over by D.O.T. He has been a thorn in my side for years, but I just bite my tongue and go on my way. + The truck that am driving was 3 quarts low on oil & less than 1/4 tank of gas & will not go past 55 & is filthy. Now I feel better, that was therapeutic!!!
[Image: a6cd0854-3489-bf33.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:My manager text me saying that a large bulk(4,000 pcs) is coming in & he needs me to take my vehicle & for me to drive the station spare(piece of crap) which is a smaller courier truck. I know that he doesn't have the required license & endorsements to drive it. This may come as a shock coming from me, but I hope that sucker gets pulled over by D.O.T. He has been a thorn in my side for years, but I just bite my tongue and go on my way. + The truck that am driving was 3 quarts low on oil & less than 1/4 tank of gas & will not go past 55 & is filthy. Now I feel better, that was therapeutic!!!
[Image: a6cd0854-3489-bf33.jpg]
that looks pretty nasty. I'm sure the rest of it is worse
If I found a truck like that in our yard, I would write up the previous driver for not keeping the truck clean. That shit is not tollerated at my place. I have once emptied all of the drivers personal stuff out of the truck into a pile in the entry way
Is your truck named Mater??? Do what???
So, Arkansas doesn't have texting and driving laws?
Brian Wrote:So, Arkansas doesn't have texting and driving laws?
We just got indoor plumbing, back off man!!! :-)
Derick Wrote:If I found a truck like that in our yard, I would write up the previous driver for not keeping the truck clean. That shit is not tollerated at my place. I have once emptied all of the drivers personal stuff out of the truck into a pile in the entry way
It amazes me what some of these trucks look the way they do. This is my office for 8+ hrs a day. Makes me wonder what their homes look like. When the customer looks at this, it's a poor reflection of me & the company!!!
:high5:
Donginator Wrote:
:mrgreen: We all have our demons!!!
[Image: a6cd0854-3876-2ae2.jpg]
Good morning bro-mo's!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
yeah but when your kid does not have a father anymore because he crashed because he was distracted while texting & driving. The true demon takes over. Sorry man, I say this because I care. be careful!

Just saw a study, texting & driving is like driving with your eyes closed for 5 seconds
Donginator Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
yeah but when your kid does not have a father anymore because he crashed because he was distracted while texting & driving. The true demon takes over. Sorry man, I say this because I care. be careful!

Just saw a study, texting & driving is like driving with your eyes closed for 5 seconds
5 seconds is nothing, try doing it for an hour
So, I'm listening to Stern....for as funny as this guy can be, he's such an angry bitter human being.

If he wants to know why people don't like him, he needs to look at himself first. What a a-hole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9