Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/23/2012 Thursday - Maybe, maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
interwebz are slow today
Spot being the typical hipster douche acting like a hibernating human is normal.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They didn't discuss Rich's deviant stuff with her, did they? I'd assume he'd save that for off-air.

She's going home with him to see, and coach them first hand.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They didn't discuss Rich's deviant stuff with her, did they? I'd assume he'd save that for off-air.

stanley T, Dr. Ruth, Rich and Sara, maybe Barnando. weirdest orgy ever.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

i would pass on that action
"are you qualified to stick a finger up someone's butt?"

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:"are you qualified to stick a finger up someone's butt?"

For Rich, the only qualification is that he has to be a member of the super handsome dudebro crew.
since Rihanna forgives him we have to. this is probably the dumbest thing Rich has ever said
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

i would pass on that action

what if you could add one girl of your choice, any girl.
Donginator Wrote:since Rihanna forgives him we have to. this is probably the dumbest thing Rich has ever said
:whomo:
That logic of "is she forgives him, shouldn't everyone else?" is fucking retarded.
Rich needs to drop that.
LeNeve Wrote:what if you could add one girl of your choice, any girl.
i think there is some type of orgy rule that says you cant have more cocks then cock holders. but that makes the offer tempting
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:"are you qualified to stick a finger up someone's butt?"

For Rich, the only qualification is that he has to be a member of the super handsome dudebro crew.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:That logic of "is she forgives him, shouldn't everyone else?" is fucking retarded.
Rich needs to drop that.
Rich condones domestic abuse SMH
who is in the studio?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10