Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 2/20/2012 - Rich guy problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: porsche_uni.jpg]
Good morning Bro-mo's!

What did you buy this weekend? I bought a few bottles of 2009 white burgundy. If any of you are into wine at all and like pinot nior or chardonnay look for the 2009 vintage from burgundy. It is supposed to be the best vintage in that last 100 years if not in history. As opposed to Napa/Sonoma, 2009 & 2010 may have been their worst vintages ever. There are a few pockets of good wine from a few producers in those regions but avoid Ca Napa/Sonoma wines from 2009 & 2010.

Dropping some wine knowledge on a Monday morning.
I will look for that. Thanks!

If I find it, how much is it going to cost?
Do they have a Ron Burgundy wine?
I renewed my xbox live subscription. Then got some microsoft points. Then used those points to buy fake video game cars. :?

100 bucks all together. Xbox is for suckers. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I will look for that. Thanks!

If I find it, how much is it going to cost?
They are going to be anywhere from $15-20 to several hundred dollars a bottle. One thing to look for is the name Kermit Lynch on the back label. You will not go wrong with anything that Lynch has put his name on.
anything from a guy named kermit is worth it
or 2 buck chuck
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!

What did you buy this weekend? I bought a few bottles of 2009 white burgundy. If any of you are into wine at all and like pinot nior or chardonnay look for the 2009 vintage from burgundy. It is supposed to be the best vintage in that last 100 years if not in history. As opposed to Napa/Sonoma, 2009 & 2010 may have been their worst vintages ever. There are a few pockets of good wine from a few producers in those regions but avoid Ca Napa/Sonoma wines from 2009 & 2010.

Ron Burgundy drinks scotch.
so is there a show today?
15-20 I'll try to grab one. Several hundred, probably not.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Chip Wrote:

scotchy scotch scotch....down to his belly
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

scotchy scotch scotch....down to his belly

The human torch was denied a bank loan...
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: porsche_uni.jpg]

People who drive Porsches deserve this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8