Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 17/02/2012.....Friday...More like bore-o-phil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
NussieT Wrote:Ass convo killed the forum
Covino JDubbed the forum... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Awesome.
This dumb hick again.
He's a psycho who somehow has a normal teenage girl.

the laptop shooter guy?
Yes

Still, the feeling I got from watching that video was that the girl does her chores, wants an allowance (didn't every kid get one for doing chores?), then complained about it behind her parents back using bad language.

And that guy flipped out and then took it as an excuse to shoot something.
Chid protective services should be called on him.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What are they, I don't think I've seen those yet. (but I haven't actually looked lately either)

Not sure how to really explain it. There were a few posted in the thread earlier.

You should of made one when you worked at a pickle plant. That would be a funny one.

I gotta see these first, but I probably could. I could take a pict of the underside of a Hyundai, though.
Chip Wrote:I'm at work for another hour and a half.
And I decided about an hour ago, about the time I finished my pizza, that I'm done doing work for the week.

Random question, anyone have an ideas on something to get a little girl for her baptism?

How old? I'll bet a bunch of people get her rosaries. Maybe a little prayer color book type deal?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Random question, anyone have an ideas on something to get a little girl for her baptism?

How old?

Like 4 months.
I'm thinking something religious that they can keep in her room.

Go to a religious store (or Hallmark) and get her a Precious Moments statue.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
This dumb hick again.

the laptop shooter guy?
Yes

I don't know why, but I thought it was weird that he had a cigarette in his hand during the rant. the rest was weird too. cigarette was just over the top.
I do want to make a rambling video then shoot something stupid though.
I'm going to make a rambling video about my little 5 year old girl writing her letter R's backwards, and how much it pisses me off. Then fake shoot her. I think that would be funny.
My Mom is at my house right now with my kids. She can help me do the video. :high5:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:You know I watch Glee but in the last season they've gone overboard with the gay thing. Half the characters on the show are gay or every episode has some kind of homosexual theme. I've started not watching it and now I'll watch it online whenever I get a chance.
Also, you seem to know a lot about gay things on Glee?
Me? The show is named Glee, that's all I need to know.

:high5:
They're cashing on their prime demographic.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Ass convo killed the forum
Guys look at asses, it's what we do. Nothing new here.

The ones that annoy me are the ones who feel that they need to tell me they are checking mine out. Namely, a particular dirty old man....
NussieT Wrote:what are everyones plans for the weekend?

Tonight we are going to Mongo's with Eric to talk business.
Tomorrow I have to run into Winnipeg and pick up some stuff for the business and groceries at Costco & Superstore.
Sunday: Housecleaning day and I'm going to bake a wafer pie.
Holiday Monday: Most likely doing recycle, possibly driving back down to MN to pick up our new equipment.

I work til 8p tonight. Confusedad: Am taking the stepkid and my niece to a cake decorating class tomorrow. Working security at a Mardi Gras party tomorrow night. Hoping to help my sister finish moving on Sunday and cheer her up since she broke up with her guy on Valentine's Day.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Yes

Still, the feeling I got from watching that video was that the girl does her chores, wants an allowance (didn't every kid get one for doing chores?), then complained about it behind her parents back using bad language.

I think you're over-reacting. He didn't point the gun at his kid. And she should get into trouble for swearing. If my kid or nieces were to cuss, I'd beat their ass.

Plus, I did chores to pull my weight and learn responsibilities. There was no allowance at all for my sisters and I.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
This dumb hick again.

the laptop shooter guy?
Yes

maybe he's pissed off that he couldn't raise a child that respected him enough to know that it is wrong to spout off about her dad on facebook. if my kid did that, i'd be pissed at her sure, but also embarassed that I didn't raise my child to respect me and all i've done for her. it all comes back to parenting.
So, the manager pinched my arm (gotta talk to the manager later about this crap again)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19