Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 02/14 - Another Hallmark Holiday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Good morning bro-mo's!
Good Morning!

and now for your enjoyment, I present to you, A Handful of Peter

[youtube]vh08nUzr93M[/youtube]
leneve - cost to replace the plugs. and how often on the fuel filter?
one handful of Peter not enough?

Okay then!!!

[youtube]rpcS-S857RI[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:leneve - cost to replace the plugs. and how often on the fuel filter?

Here I think it's 3-4 hours automatic, and we charge .5 extra for each plug that breaks. I personally haven't broke one in a few years.

Fuel filter, I change them every 10-15k. Try to talk the people into that anyway. It's dry and dusty around here, so they get dirty quicker than you would think.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:leneve - cost to replace the plugs. and how often on the fuel filter?

Here I think it's 3-4 hours automatic, and we charge .5 extra for each plug that breaks. I personally haven't broke one in a few years.

Fuel filter, I change them every 10-15k. Try to talk the people into that anyway. It's dry and dusty around here, so they get dirty quicker than you would think.
whats the average labor rate + plug cost. need a ballpark figure for him
Casey Richardson
Heritage Ford, Inc.
Corydon, IN

Set a flat rate here with a BG induction service to help w/ carbon. 2.2 and .5 per plug for the Tech. customer has one price given at a little over $600.00 plus tax with parts, labor and shop supplies. So far it's working out pretty good.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

where is he at? smaller town, big dealer, small dealers. more than one dealer for an option?
Plugs are freaking expensive 15 - 20 bucks a piece I believe. Our labor rate is 75 per hour. Thats on the very low end, I've seen as high as 150 per hour at other dealers, like LA, NYC, Chicago.
LeNeve Wrote:Casey Richardson
Heritage Ford, Inc.
Corydon, IN

Set a flat rate here with a BG induction service to help w/ carbon. 2.2 and .5 per plug for the Tech. customer has one price given at a little over $600.00 plus tax with parts, labor and shop supplies. So far it's working out pretty good.
huh???? what dat mean
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

where is he at? smaller town, big dealer, small dealers. more than one dealer for an option?
decent size town, 75K people, lots of choices.
Most dealers are doing what that Indiana place is doing. One flat rate for plugs.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Casey Richardson
Heritage Ford, Inc.
Corydon, IN

huh???? what dat mean

just an example I took from the Ford message board. There is an entire topic about what to charge.
what a bg induction service
he asked me, so I passed that question along
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15