Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/07/2012 - Weak ass winter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Yeah, this winter is a pussy. Snowed once. Hasn't even been under 0, even overnight. been 50-60 degrees for the past couple weeks.
And it's AWESOME!!!
Kid Rocks made in detroit clothes, they are not even made in Detroit. India , hondurass, and ohio. Wtf
eddieyourdj Wrote:And it's AWESOME!!!

my pet bi-polar bears hate it.
LeNeve Wrote:Kid Rocks made in detroit clothes, they are not even made in Detroit. India , hondurass, and ohio. Wtf
just like the Chrysler 300, Charger, Challenger.........theyre made in Brampton Ontario.
i live a 1000 miles north of you and its snowed once here. i am perfectly ok with that
LeNeve Wrote:Kid Rocks made in detroit clothes, they are not even made in Detroit. India , hondurass, and ohio. Wtf

:roflmao:
India, Hondurass and Ohio.
Hondurass might have decent looking latin girls.
Thats the only thing any of those 3 have going for them.
Brampton Wrote:
just like the Chrysler 300, Charger, Challenger.........theyre made in Brampton Ontario.

The Camaro and Impala is in Oshawa

But you really shouldn't compare Ontario to places like those.
Brampton Wrote:

Indian poeple touched my chryslers?
They still make the camaros?
LeNeve Wrote:They still make the camaros?

:?

Kansas really is about 5 years behind the rest of the country.
Chip Wrote:

they went away for a few years, then came back, then went away again though. I thought. The chevy dealer across the street had 2 and they were advertising in the paper that that was the last chance to have a camaro or something.

That will teach me to believe a dealership ad campaign. Stupid wacky waving inflatable arm men decieved me.
I also don't really pay attention to things that I can't afford.
I thought the impala went away in the late 90s too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

they went away for a few years, then came back, then went away again though. I thought. The chevy dealer across the street had 2 and they were advertising in the paper that that was the last chance to have a camaro or something.

That will teach me to believe a dealership ad campaign. Stupid wacky waving inflatable arm men decieved me.

Yeah, they haven't stopped again.
They're putting out a new ZL1 with somewhere around 600hp.

[Image: logo.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20