Dudebro Nation

Full Version: IPHONE APP IS OUT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its out ladies and gentlemen. now in the app store. look up either "covino and rich" or "maxim radio" and you'll find it! its $0.99 cents.. not too bad for all you get in it. go and grab it now!
Too bad most of us have Blackberrys
Is it on the canadian app store?

If not, I don't care
Joe In PA Wrote:Too bad most of us have Blackberrys

Exactly. I still can't believe Sirius came out with an iPhone app that doesn't allow you to pick up Howard.
I downloaded it yesterday, I like it. They did a nice job.
Why is there not a blackberry app, iphone is a piece of garbage
Pete Nice Wrote:Why is there not a blackberry app, iphone is a piece of garbage

Once again Pete you are mistaken. I am using a Blackberry for work and iPhone personally. I had the blackberry first and was on the fence whether I was going to even get an iPhone. Once I started using the blackberry, it was obvious. The blackberry is losing ground to the iPhone because it is better.
JDubb Wrote:

Once again Pete you are mistaken. I am using a Blackberry for work and iPhone personally. I had the blackberry first and was on the fence whether I was going to even get an iPhone. Once I started using the blackberry, it was obvious. The blackberry is losing ground to the iPhone because it is better.
What Blackberry are you using?
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

What Blackberry are you using?

I'm using the Curve. It's not that it's bad, it's just not as good as the iPhone. Another thing that I don't like about the blackberry is their app store. Very limited and I think the apps are too expensive. Granted there is a lot of crap for $.99 for the iPhone but there is nothing for the blackberry. Call me an Apple :kissass: but they just make a better product and have a much stronger infrastructure to support it.