Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 02/01 - January is over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, one of the managers bought everyone lunch today. I can't leave the office cuz the other chick is out to lunch and my super is mental. Yet, he brings the super her food and doesn't even offer to hook me up. I hate these scumbags. I'm fucking swamped and I can't even get an offer. LAME!

You really need to say something to someone, the owner or GM or someone in a position of authority.
or quit

:whomo:
I would have peed on something and left a long time ago.

Put your balls on it.
LeNeve Wrote:I would have peed on something and left a long time ago.
i honestly believe that you have done this in the past
Chip Wrote:Put your balls on it.
she doesnt have balls, i dont think
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the smithsonian is so overrated. I wasn't impressed. It was like any other museum
I disagree, I think the Smithsonian Museums are great.

I would like to go someday. I like museums. The biggest one Ive been to, was the American museum of natural history in Denver. It was pretty dope.
What a complete piece of shit this teacher guy is. He should be put to death.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, one of the managers bought everyone lunch today. I can't leave the office cuz the other chick is out to lunch and my super is mental. Yet, he brings the super her food and doesn't even offer to hook me up. I hate these scumbags. I'm fucking swamped and I can't even get an offer. LAME!

You really need to say something to someone, the owner or GM or someone in a position of authority.

This instance is just them being fucking rude. I don't trust the store's GM, so I am trying to find out who I can speak to in this company that can help. My supervisor is irritated by her job/life/whatever and has been just miserable to be around. Then there's the perverts, whom, I've already had to set a few straight. It's amazing that grown people can act so terrible. I hate this place, but I am not going to treat people nasty because of that.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the smithsonian is so overrated. I wasn't impressed. It was like any other museum

Yeah I have to agree with iDubb
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, one of the managers bought everyone lunch today. I can't leave the office cuz the other chick is out to lunch and my super is mental. Yet, he brings the super her food and doesn't even offer to hook me up. I hate these scumbags. I'm fucking swamped and I can't even get an offer. LAME!

or quit

I am working on this option. :high5: (just need a new job first)
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would have peed on something and left a long time ago.
i honestly believe that you have done this in the past

hell yeah I have. Not in front of anyone though. I'm a passive agressor.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Eh, they are no different than any other museums. Same stuff.
Pete Nice Wrote:What a complete piece of shit this teacher guy is. He should be put to death.
There is no death bad enough for that guy...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

or quit

I am working on this option. :high5: (just need a new job first)

How long does this take? Do it!
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I kind of like that... :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Eh, they are no different than any other museums. Same stuff.

Maybe all Canadian museums are just awesome...
I love museums. Everytime I go somewhere new I have to visit a museum before I leave. I have always loved Science.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14