Dudebro Nation

Full Version: DJ Simon Cowell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Rolling Stone magazine...

Simon Cowell has announced plans to launch a new talent competition searching for the world's best new DJs. The show, which does not yet have a title, will loosely follow the format of Cowell's hit talent shows The X Factor, American Idol and America's Got Talent.

"DJs are the new rock stars. It feels like the right time to make this show," he said in a statement, commenting on the rising popularity of festival-filling EDM acts such as Skrillex, Deadmau5, David Guetta and Swedish House Mafia. Cowell has not gone into detail about the specifics of the show, or how the talents of DJs will be demonstrated and judged on television.

The show will be co-produced by SYCO, Cowell's joint venture with Sony Music, and Overbrook Entertainment, a production company founded by Will Smith. The producers plan to announce their broadcast partners in the United States and Britain in the near future!!!
:zipit:
I enjoy the music.

I still will not be watching.
You signing up, Eddie?
Too old & too old skool!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Too old & too old skool!!!

They might let you in just because you used a k to spell school. Thats on the flow chart for that stuff I think.

are you old?

yes,

okay thats not good, well , lets see what we can do.. um okay, think we found a loop hole here. did you misspell a word unintentionally?

yes

alright, your all set. You are going to have to act flamboyant, probaly verging on being gay if you want to really compete though.

Hey thats great! , look at you, already getting into character.
Mr. MyDJ you got in the contest, you can stop rubbing my back. umm sir I demand you let go of me. HELP!!!!
:roflmao: