Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Brampton Wrote:so Eminem did an interview in GQ......I'm not a fan of his, but now I dislike him for being an idiot also.

He says in the article that he's a Lions fan (first) but because they sucked he became a Cowboys fan (you can't be both at the same time). Then he went on to say he is a fan of the Steelers as well..... :? Really?

This guy is a dolt, but as a sports fan, he is a bigger dolt. I hope they ban him from Ford Field.

You can't like the Cowboys and Steelers at the same time

And next week, he'll be a Green Bay fan... Sounds like he has no loyalties to any of them.
Brampton Wrote:So, at work in the last 3 days I've done about 3 hours worth of work, which is lame.

I just did 2 shitty small jobs that came in as waiters, which pay dick all.....then they started handing out used car inspections and PDI's which pay no less than 2.5 hours each and have been sitting there all day.

So I'm really pissed off right now, and I think I'm on the verge of telling my manager to go to hell.

You might want to line up a new gig first....
eddieyourdj Wrote:Just an FYI! The chipotle cheddar on parmesan oregano with tomato, lettuce, pickles, black olives, light mayo & pepper jack cheese at Subway is All The Rage; just sayin'!!!
[smiley]yum[/smiley]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Just an FYI! The chipotle cheddar on parmesan oregano with tomato, lettuce, pickles, black olives, light mayo & pepper jack cheese at Subway is All The Rage; just sayin'!!!

I had Famous Dave's ribs, but they were terrible. The worst I've ever had from that place. I'm thinking of contacting them and complaining.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I had Famous Dave's ribs, but they were terrible. The worst I've ever had from that place. I'm thinking of contacting them and complaining.
Cheddars open here a few months back & we finally went a few weeks ago & I was not impressed. Panera Bread opened yesterday!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Cheddars open here a few months back & we finally went a few weeks ago & I was not impressed. Panera Bread opened yesterday!!!
:high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:
[smiley]yum[/smiley]
Cheese & veggie sandwich?
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Cheddars open here a few months back & we finally went a few weeks ago & I was not impressed. Panera Bread opened yesterday!!!
I use to love Panera, until I realized how much sodium is in their food, its practically murder!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had Famous Dave's ribs, but they were terrible. The worst I've ever had from that place. I'm thinking of contacting them and complaining.

I've never been to either of those. :?
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
[smiley]yum[/smiley]
Cheese & veggie sandwich?
Oops...chipotle chicken!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.
same.

Their quality has gotten awful as they continue to expand.
Brian Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Cheddars open here a few months back & we finally went a few weeks ago & I was not impressed. Panera Bread opened yesterday!!!
:high5:
:high5: :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I like this.....

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/m...03797.html

Me too...
$54,095
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9