Dudebro Nation

Full Version: tuesday 1/24/2012....its not monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You mean you left the kitchen?
Why would you do that?

Who said that I wasn't already in the kitchen?

Good call.
Brampton Wrote:Tim Thomas on why he didn't go to the white house with the Bruins

"I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People.

"This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level. This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government.

"Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country. This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL.

"This is the only public statement I will be making on this topic. TT"

well done sir, well done

:high5:

LOVE this guy!!!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Why would you do that?

Good call.

My son told me he wanted peanut butter cookies & black forest cake cookies...
i got pizza on sunday evening and had leftovers for lunch yesterday and supper last night. i'm not having pizza for quite a while
michaelangelo Wrote:i got pizza on sunday evening and had leftovers for lunch yesterday and supper last night. i'm not having pizza for quite a while

I didn't feel like cooking, so I just made one of those cheap Tostinos pizzas last night. Those are pretty good for cheap, really. I used to live off them in college.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Why would you do that?

Good call.

My son told me he wanted peanut butter cookies & black forest cake cookies...

I want some black forest cake cookies!!!
I was laughing my ass off listening to Rich talk about his cougar encounter earlier. I dated a much older guy once, and there's a big difference between age groups.
If I scored an invite to the White House I'd absolutely go. Someone needs to tell that buffoon living there what needs to be done and I'm just the guy to set him straight.
So I guess everyone called in sick to the forum today.
I had to leave early, I got my new bed delivered.
But now it's here, and I'm done with work for the day.
Catching up on the show.

I think there is a high school in Michigan's upper peninsula, their mascot is the Nimrods.

And I'm a person who buys cars. And houses for that matter.
I drive about 25,000 miles a year, so there is no way I could lease.
But I'm going to have my car paid off this year, so no more payment for me.
If I were to lease, I'd have to pay for so many extra miles, the lease payment would have been the same as the purchase payment.

And I'm planning on renting my condo out in 5 to 10 years and buying a house.
And maybe even buying a couple smaller, cheaper, apartment-like condos to rent out also.

The economy is NOT going to be this bad, housing prices won't be as good as they were in the early 2000's, but they're not going to be this bad for ever.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I guess everyone called in sick to the forum today.
I know I wasn't feeling it today
Pete Nice Wrote:So I guess everyone called in sick to the forum today.

I was here, but no one else was, so I wound up working instead. So, unfair!
Hondo Wrote:If I scored an invite to the White House I'd absolutely go. Someone needs to tell that buffoon living there what needs to be done and I'm just the guy to set him straight.
for me, as a Canadian, going to the white house wouldn't mean the same to me. But for an American to not go, it represents something. I respect Thomas for not going, and also being honest about why he isn't going
And buying vs leasing a car isn't that much of a difference.
If you buy it, you might pay a little more monthly, for a longer time.
But you can sell it when ever you want.
And if you don't mind driving an older car, you can go without a payment.

If you lease it, you'll pay less for a shorter time.
But you're stuck with it for the entire lease.
And you've resigned yourself to always having a car payment. But you'll always have a new car.
Hondo Wrote:If I scored an invite to the White House I'd absolutely go. Someone needs to tell that buffoon living there what needs to be done and I'm just the guy to set him straight.

Not just him.. There's a bunch of other people who need to be set straight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7