Dudebro Nation

Full Version: You can't be a Cougar!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why not? Because it might offend some old slut. Is that serious??? Yeah, it is actually.. Now our schools can't be simple animal mascots without asinine drama.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool...02778.html
:roflmao:
If the old sluts weren't offended before, they will be now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I think a woman should be honored to be called a cougar.

Cougar does NOT mean just old, it means that you are older but still hot and definitely I want to fuck you.

Like Jennifer Aniston. I mean that is an extreme example, but to me, a cougar means an older that I actually want to fuck.
I was listening to these guys say they were thrown off by older women trying to seduce them. Sounds like someone caught a dose of the ghey. It's a hot chick....wake the fuck up.
Hondo Wrote:I was listening to these guys say they were thrown off by older women trying to seduce them. Sounds like someone caught a dose of the ghey. It's a hot chick....wake the fuck up.

What I never understood is this.

Back in the day, they would talk about "hogging it", nailing a fat chick as that "bloop single" to get you back in the game.
But they're so against cougars?
Cougars are just as easy to get as a fat chick. But they can still be hot.
WTF?
Chip Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:I was listening to these guys say they were thrown off by older women trying to seduce them. Sounds like someone caught a dose of the ghey. It's a hot chick....wake the fuck up.

Back in the day, they would talk about "hogging it", nailing a fat chick as that "bloop single" to get you back in the game.
WTF?

I think they are intimidated by a woman who might know more in the sack than they do.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

WTF?

I think they are intimidated by a woman who might know more in the sack than they do.

That would be almost all women....