Dudebro Nation

Full Version: DBC3 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was reading TOMB over the past two days and there is some noise about having the next DBC in Vegas. In my opinion the show is based in NYC and the DBC needs to take place there. If it is in Vegas, I am less likely to go. Not that I don't like Vegas but that is not where the show lives.

I am also wondering if anyone has had any conversations around dates. My work calendar is already starting to fill up and I want to block out the week of DBC3. In past years there have already been conversations about the DBC and I think dates have been selected as well.
Jim made a remark about him and me going to Vegas to get married. I think he was talking shit, though. I would go (depending on finances) and use that to see if he'd go through with it.

But, really, DBC should be in NYC...
I am cheap, so NYC or nothing for me since I am local
I am not going to Vegas for a Covino and Rich convention. Everyone agrees it needs to be in NYC, that includes the guys. Vegas is for alternate get togethers.

Most likely we are looking at June 5th to 10th. Keep that in mind. First week of June after Memorial Day seems like it will be the go to week from now on.
Vegas is for the surfin birds
Anyone that says Vegas can suck a dick.
I was told if I wanted to go to NYC I would be able to, but I don't want to go alone.
NussieT Wrote:I was told if I wanted to go to NYC I would be able to, but I don't want to go alone.

You won't be alone, I will be there.

Probably Joe, JDubb, and some others also.
Have fun hanging with justin in Utah!
I just need to find a dog sitter to watch the puppies.
Donginator Wrote:I am cheap, so NYC or nothing for me since I am local
The ironic part is that there is nothing cheap about NYC for the rest of us from across the country. Everything is more expensve in NYC. Vegas while not ideal would much more cost effective for the rest of people. I'm not going either way, just my two cents.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am cheap, so NYC or nothing for me since I am local
The ironic part is that there is nothing cheap about NYC for the rest of us from across the country. Everything is more expensve in NYC. Vegas while not ideal would much more cost effective for the rest of people. I'm not going either way, just my two cents.

Vegas is just sliiiiiiightly cheaper than NYC. But Vegas has NOTHING to do with the bread and butter history of the Covino and Rich show.
NYC, only option...
Do we have dates yet?
It's June 20 to 23 ... More the better
Pages: 1 2