Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1/18 - SOPA DAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Today is the day.

also....DBN Classifieds up top. Where have I been? How long has that been there?
Derick Wrote:Today is the day.

also... DBN Classifieds up top. Where have I been? How long has that been there?
:? I've never seen that either
Good morning Bro-mo's!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Today is the day.

also... DBN Classifieds up top. Where have I been? How long has that been there?
:? I've never seen that either

I think it's been there for a long time.
Someone mentioned it a while back, and Joe said it had been up for for a month or two already.
Morning everyone...
Yeah the classifieds. I remember that. I dind't have anything to sell.
I think if you bring your truck to have a dealer install a super chips programmer, you shouldn't be allowed to by the programmer in the first place. Lame
I'm going to tweak all the shit all weird. instead of putting one of the pre programmed set ups.
I'd go into more Apple stores if this was normal there...

(It's SFW until you click on the picture on the page)
http://gizmodo.com/5876986/nsfw-crazy-st...pple-store

I heard on the radio this morning, this chick was in court a while back for some topless pictures, she flashed the judge and got off somehow.
So I guess she's just trying to make a name for herself.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to tweak all the shit all weird. instead of putting one of the pre programmed set ups.
your gonna fuck it up
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to tweak all the shit all weird. instead of putting one of the pre programmed set ups.
your gonna fuck it up

I'm not sure about that.
I think LeNeve has turned into some sort of computer hacker.
Pretty soon we're going to have to start calling him Mr. The Plague
LeNeve Wrote:I think if you bring your truck to have a dealer install a super chips programmer, you shouldn't be allowed to by the programmer in the first place. Lame

should have known. it's one of those BP Amoco guys. I'm going to keep the stickers too.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think if you bring your truck to have a dealer install a super chips programmer, you shouldn't be allowed to by the programmer in the first place. Lame

should have known. it's one of those BP Amoco guys. I'm going to keep the stickers too.
those guys are all the rage. at least thats what i heard
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

those guys are all the rage. at least thats what i heard
They're all into living it up, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17