Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday Jan 16 2012.....Craptacular Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm in a crappy mood today, and I have a feeling others are as well.
I am not
I'm not in a crappy mood.
I'm just not in the mood to work.
I've been here 2 hours, and haven't done much of anything.

I've been looking up home automation stuff.
Last time I looked, Z-Wave seemed to be the way to go, but now I think it's INSTEON.
But then again, door locks are one of the more important features to me, and Z-Wave seems to be better with that.
I'm crabby because the rest of the world is off and my racist company makes us work on MLK day!
got my track schedule done over the weekend. If you are near Belding or South Haven Michigan, I will be in those areas quite a bit, mostly on sundays
There are 3 fairly large people sitting in the waiting room, watchinig a coupon show, very intently.

I would have took a pic, but my phone is kind of not working now, do to some experiments.
Derick Wrote:got my track schedule done over the weekend. If you are near Belding or South Haven Michigan, I will be in those areas quite a bit, mostly on sundays

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

be there or be square, pussy
LeNeve Wrote:There are 3 fairly large people sitting in the waiting room, watchinig a coupon show, very intently.

I would have took a pic, but my phone is kind of not working now, do to some experiments.

Hey, it turns out I don't have to root my phone to take screen captures.
I would say it's nice for Android to finally include that, but I have no idea how long it's been there. Maybe it's a 4.0 thing.
with rooted phone, you can go into system files, and physically remove the camera noise from the file.

you can also change slider positions, colors, and functions of everything else in this way. That probaly wasn't a good idea for a rookie like me to mess with.

Lost about 16gb worth of data.
Lost faith in Green Bay for not having the ability to put away the gints, now I gotta hope that San Fran can do it. Worst/best case scenario is that if the gints make it to the big game then hopefully its a repeat of the ass rape that baltimore gave them a few years back.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There are 3 fairly large people sitting in the waiting room, watchinig a coupon show, very intently.

I would say it's nice for Android to finally include that, but I have no idea how long it's been there. Maybe it's a 4.0 thing.

I saw a few pay apps that didn't need root to work.
I did succesfully install Optimus Prime blowing shit up in the background, when I drag the notification bar down.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I saw a few pay apps that didn't need root to work.

I'd like to see a list of new features on 4.0.
Because I have no idea what other stuff I can do now.
I changed all the font to some scribbly looking shit too. I like it.
I heard you can do laser eye surgeries on 4.0.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12