Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Call of Duty Elite Mobile App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pete Nice Wrote:Your 1/3 through 1st prestige for Tebow's sake!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: For Tebow's sake... :roflmao: :roflmao:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your 1/3 through 1st prestige for Tebow's sake!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: For Tebow's sake... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tebow damn it.
I wish I had thought of that first.
Android app is available today!
Donginator Wrote:Android app is available today!

SWEET. I was wondering when this week it would be. Downloading now. I already downloaded it on my ipod touch, pretty sweet, but I am sure it will work better on Android.
Pete Nice Wrote:

SWEET. I was wondering when this week it would be. Downloading now. I already downloaded it on my ipod touch, pretty sweet, but I am sure it will work better on Android.
Wait..., you have an iPod touch? You realize that's an apple product, right?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wait..., you have an iPod touch? You realize that's an apple product, right?

You have to get with the program. I have long said Apple makes a good MP3 player, probably the best stand alone MP3 player out there. But I also will never buy another one again, as phones now negate the need for a stand alone MP3 player.
BTW, the elite app is 200% better on the Android, smoother, clearer and faster.
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW, the elite app is 200% better on the Android, smoother, clearer and faster.
In your UNBIASED opinion, right? :yawn:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW, the elite app is 200% better on the Android, smoother, clearer and faster.
In your UNBIASED opinion, right? :yawn:

My opinion as probably the only person here who has the app on both platforms, yes.
Pages: 1 2