Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Jan 10 2012.....I got nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Yeah. A homo shirt with an apostrophe error. You stay classy Rich Davis.
michaelangelo Wrote:so, my wife works at a drug store that was robbed a week ago, yesterday a chinese restaurant got robbed and today a guy was arrested in connection to both robberies. what a dickhead
saw your posts on twitter, good thing it was all one guy
Donginator Wrote:Does this show?

[Image: 5847722015_d6c04a9c82.jpg]

Does Sara know Rich came out of the closet?? [smiley]Homos wear pink[/smiley]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Does this show?

[Image: 5847722015_d6c04a9c82.jpg]

Does Sara know Rich came out of the closet?? [smiley]Homos wear pink[/smiley]

That's not entirely true. A guy I worked with who I can george foreman guarantee is NOT a homo... looked fucking hot in pink button down.
michaelangelo Wrote:so, my wife works at a drug store that was robbed a week ago, yesterday a chinese restaurant got robbed and today a guy was arrested in connection to both robberies. what a dickhead

At least his ass got caught.

gun point? I don't remember the last time that happened here. we get a lot of gas and gos.

Which pisses me off, because you have to pre pay everywhere you go now.
Hondo Wrote:Yeah. A homo shirt with a comma error. You stay classy Rich Davis.

looks like they used electrical tape for the lettering too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

At least his ass got caught.

hopefully they can catch the rest of him now.

badum ching
isn't that an apostrophe?
michaelangelo Wrote:
isn't that an apostrophe?

Yeah. Actually it is. Godammit. I need to start drinking
Ron is in the grammar FBI
LeNeve Wrote:Ron is in the grammar FBI
actually, thats punctuation. :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ron is in the grammar FBI
actually, thats punctuation. :poke:

you must be his commanding officer.
blizzard is over and now it's a sunny beautiful day out. it was like here have a bunch of snow, now have a beautiful day to enjoy it. i'm afraid of what is next
michaelangelo Wrote:blizzard is over and now it's a sunny beautiful day out. it was like here have a bunch of snow, now have a beautiful day to enjoy it. i'm afraid of what is next

It's like that here too! Yesterday was +5, today +3 tomorrow -14... then it's goes back up to -1, +3... crazy weather.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23