Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Annalynne McCord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: annalynnemccord_011.jpg]
[Image: photo316.jpg]
How do I make the bloody picture smaller?
not with those photos, but this chic is smokin
Derick Wrote:not with those photos, but this chic is smokin
I thought the first picture was a good one(although she looks abit like paula abdul around the eyes)
and the second was an example of her looking ugly.I'm less than impressed by her.
She looks emaciated in most of her pics. Skin and bones just means lots and lots of bruising around my dick (experience in banging an ultra thin girl). If it hurts for me to fuck her, she's not hot.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:not with those photos, but this chic is smokin
I thought the first picture was a good one(although she looks abit like paula abdul around the eyes)
and the second was an example of her looking ugly.I'm less than impressed by her.

She looks about as drugged up as Paula Abdul too.
As Beckster would say, "Somebody get her a cheeseburger!"
[Image: 6a00e54edfa92d8833010536c961a9970b-800wi]
This girl has the figure of a 12 yr old boy. I'm sure MJ was a fan.

She needs to eat a meal.
Brian in NY Wrote:As Beckster would say, "Somebody get her a cheeseburger!"

I was going to say that too!!! Ms. Skeletor!
That girl is on Nip/Tuck and she's one of the hottest women that I've ever seen. She's just damn sexy as hell on that show.

I sooooooo would.
Pokes28 Wrote:That girl is on Nip/Tuck and she's one of the hottest women that I've ever seen. She's just damn sexy as hell on that show.

I sooooooo would.
you are correct, and OHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH
she has some crazy hippie hair in that second picture. In the first one she looks dope :hitit:
HOT HOT HOT!!