Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Kirkland (Costco's Brand) Beer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else try it?? I just picked up a case of it yesterday when at Costco....it has a 6 pack of Pale Ale, India Pale Ale, Amber Ale and Belgian White. Label says its brewed by a Hopfen Und Malz Brewery in San Jose CA. I've only tried the Pale Ale so far and its not bad, 5.4% alc.....the 24 pack was $18 and change BTW, not too bad price wise Smile
Strange as it sounds almost all of that Kirkland stuff (not just beer) is pretty damn good. Try their batteries. Their car batteries consistently rate in the top 10% in Consumer's Reports testing and they are 2/3 to 1/2 the cost of everyone else. Their AA and AAA batteries are good too.
Any beer tastes like piss... Awful stuff.
I have tried both 24 packs, pretty good beer especially for the price.

Here is a picture of the other 4 beers available in a 24 pack

[Image: gord-0209-ks-beer_lo1.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:Any beer tastes like piss... Awful stuff.

No...THIS was awful stuff. We used to get if from the Safeway when I was in high school

[Image: beerGeneric.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:

No...THIS was awful stuff. We used to get if from the Safeway when I was in high school

[Image: beerGeneric.jpg]
That looks delightful :barf:

sent from the legion of doom
In PA Costco is not allowed to sell beer or wine.

Thanks PA Nazi Control Board....
Pete Nice Wrote:In PA Costco is not allowed to sell beer or wine.

Thanks PA Nazi Control Board....

Wow thats horrible! I try and get most of my beer there, 24 packs of Sierra Nevada are like $22

The Pale Ale I had last night was pretty decent, trying the India Pale Ale today, so far, not bad! 6.5% alc Smile

[Image: utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTA4LTAxMDQ0LmpwZw.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:Strange as it sounds almost all of that Kirkland stuff (not just beer) is pretty damn good. Try their batteries. Their car batteries consistently rate in the top 10% in Consumer's Reports testing and they are 2/3 to 1/2 the cost of everyone else. Their AA and AAA batteries are good too.
I was at Costco today and was looking for the AAA Kirkland batteries, but they didn't have any
Kirkland, the maker of beer and batteries?? What a strange combo.
We don't have a costco anywhere close where I could give it a whirl.

Tina, I guarantee you that I can find a beer that you would like. It may not be cheap and it may not be like "normal" beer, but there is no doubt in my mind that I could find you beer that you would enjoy drinking.

You just have to tell me that you are willing to go buy what I say and give it a real shot.