Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Jan 4 2012.........Hail to the Victors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[youtube]8PzOJD9rwr0[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:no one knows what your talking aboot

he's a happy camper
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvkPeN0rLZ2iuk1db1iY2...An1yiRqVsg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

canteen boy
I want to root my phone. I can't find any clear information on how to do it though. Can't find any good reasons to do it either, but I still want to do it.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Do you have images turned off?
Yep, I've been here for over a year now and I want to keep itthatway.

Confusedad:
You're missing out on so much fun stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to root my phone. I can't find any clear information on how to do it though. Can't find any good reasons to do it either, but I still want to do it.
:whomo:
Keep ithataway like anne hathaway?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to root my phone. I can't find any clear information on how to do it though. Can't find any good reasons to do it either, but I still want to do it.

I think if you do that, you can get stuff like free wireless tethering.
LeNeve Wrote:Keep ithataway like anne hathaway?
weird?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah, that might be one of the main reasons. I thought my phone did mobile hot spot deal already though?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1xdJaDFuwv5P8pnAoIBt...yCpuY5n15g]

great boobs

Speaking of Hathaway...

I saw the new Mission Impossible at an IMAX.
And it had the 6 minute preview of the new Batman movie.
It's looking pretty damn sweet.
I was trying to get different things around my house to use my phone for internet. Tried with a usb, and wirelessly. Coudln't get anything to go online. Everything found my phone, but wouldn't go any further.

I googled about it, and just skimmed through stuff real quick, and it seemed the answer was to root the phone, then you can get apps that will connect to shit, or something.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah, that might be one of the main reasons. I thought my phone did mobile hot spot deal already though?

You probably do.
But if you do it legally, they'll charge you $15 a month, or something stupid like that.
LeNeve Wrote:I was trying to get different things around my house to use my phone for internet. Tried with a usb, and wirelessly. Coudln't get anything to go online. Everything found my phone, but wouldn't go any further.

I googled about it, and just skimmed through stuff real quick, and it seemed the answer was to root the phone, then you can get apps that will connect to shit, or something.

There are apps like EasyTether and PDAnet that will let you do it with a USB cable.
Brampton Wrote:
weird?
There should be some spaces in there... :finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20