Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Don't change DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I used to think that it was absurd to have 2 different forms C&R related, but I have definitely changed my minds over the past few yrs. For whatever reason this forum was started, it was meant to be. Truth be told, some people just don't play well together. That's life! You guys(and girls) bring a totally different vibe to the table. Keep on bringing the heat!!!

(really I'm just an attention whore)
:nothingtoadd:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I used to think that it was absurd to have 2 different forms C&R related, but I have definitely changed my minds over the past few yrs. For whatever reason this forum was started, it was meant to be. Truth be told, some people just don't play well together. That's life! You guys(and girls) bring a totally different vibe to the table. Keep on bringing the heat!!!

(really I'm just an attention whore)

So how many minds do you actually have???? :grin:
Eddie summed it up very well.
Eddie smells like sauerkraut!!!!!
TOMB = Nut swingers, DBNs = Friends
MattInMinnesota Wrote:TOMB = Nut swingers, DBNs = Friends

Haha, yeah! Let's start that again!
We're awesome!
They suck!
Chip Wrote:

We're awesome!
They suck!

TOMB = large and less personal

DBN = small and relationship building
TOMB = don't care
DBN = do care
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

We're awesome!
They suck!

TOMB = large and less personal

DBN = small and relationship building
Agree, that's a much better way of putting it. just to bad some of the cool guys over there don't want to hang out on here.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Agree, that's a much better way of putting it. just to bad some of the cool guys over there don't want to hang out on here.

So, exactly what did you do to piss off your wife?
I reich of coolness for an old guy!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Agree, that's a much better way of putting it. just to bad some of the cool guys over there don't want to hang out on here.

So, exactly what did you do to piss off your wife?

I messed up. I'll leave it at that.
Pages: 1 2 3