Dudebro Nation

Full Version: pitt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is for Pete-

Todd Graham leaving pitt for ASU.
Rydrum Wrote:This is for Pete-

Yeah, I was listening to the fan when it broke. Fuck him, his system sucked anyway and I hope he takes Tino Sunseri with him.

I just hope they don't lose any recruits.

My choice for coach, realistic choice, is Greg Gattuso.

Tom Bradley would have been the choice, but anyone linked to Ped State has to be a no go.

Cowher, Haley and Sporano have all been brought up, but I have to just laugh at that.
I also have heard Mike Ditka and Dan Marino. People are stupid.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:This is for Pete-

Yeah, I was listening to the fan when it broke. Fuck him, his system sucked anyway and I hope he takes Tino Sunseri with him.

I just hope they don't lose any recruits.

My choice for coach, realistic choice, is Greg Gattuso.

Tom Bradley would have been the choice, but anyone linked to Ped State has to be a no go.

Cowher, Haley and Sporano have all been brought up, but I have to just laugh at that.
Cowher coaching college to me would be like jimmy johnson going back to coach college

sent from the legion of doom
I wouldn't mind June Jones from SMU.
Todd Graham getting absolutely destroyed in the media. It's like nothing I have ever seen before.
Pete Nice Wrote:Todd Graham getting absolutely destroyed in the media. It's like nothing I have ever seen before.

really? post some links in here- being I am no longer full time in pitt I am not hearing it on the radio.
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Todd Graham getting absolutely destroyed in the media. It's like nothing I have ever seen before.

really? post some links in here- being I am no longer full time in pitt I am not hearing it on the radio.

Go to the Fan's website and listen to the morning show file from today. They had former players in studio, players calling in, players family calling in, recruits family calling in, they made songs, it's nutz.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

Go to the Fan's website and listen to the morning show file from today. They had former players in studio, players calling in, players family calling in, recruits family calling in, they made songs, it's nutz.

i know what i am gonna be doing later.
some of this shit is hilarious,

On his wikipage:

Todd Graham (born December 5, 1964 in Mesquite, Texas) is the head football coach of the Arizona State Sun Devils.[1] He was previously the head coach of the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes and the Pittsburgh Panthers. He also has family near every Division I college campus, while also possessing a dream of coaching at all of them, which gives him a convenient excuse every time he bails on a program after less than two years. Known for his high octane offense, as well as his honor and integrity. Just ask him
Pat Hill is available :poke:
Greg Gatusso, Russ Grimm or bring Wannie back, I would add Bradley, but can not afford to get any Penn State bullshit in this.
Rydrum Wrote:some of this shit is hilarious,

On his wikipage:

Todd Graham (born December 5, 1964 in Mesquite, Texas) is the head football coach of the Arizona State Sun Devils.[1] He was previously the head coach of the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes and the Pittsburgh Panthers. He also has family near every Division I college campus, while also possessing a dream of coaching at all of them, which gives him a convenient excuse every time he bails on a program after less than two years. Known for his high octane offense, as well as his honor and integrity. Just ask him
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: