Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's Monday ~ December 12, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There have been talks of Overreem and steroids. I think Brock will beat him, which is unfortunate, since I prefer to see that dildo-chested buffoon lose.
Oh, And you guys missed one hell of a fight night. There were some great fights happening!!
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Tebow's girlfriend

[Image: 50286_187505881212_2529579_n.jpg]
She can hang from my nuts :hitit:

Isn't that Lucy Pinder?
He's really dating her?

no, I thought she was dating some british soccer player.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good Morning!!!!! I'm kind of Happy today!!!! :boobs: :boobs: and if you follow me on twitter you know why.....Woo Woo I finally got a Louis Vuitton bag...and I love it...I have had it for 1 week in the box, b/c I wasn't sure I was going to keep it...but I deserve it (this is what people have told me) so I am Keeping it!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Woo-Hoo!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Are those like really expensive bags??

real bag, yes. fake bag bought from the back room on canal street in manhattan usually sell for around $50.
rate them, 1-5
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nuts.co.uk/4ee1d6be33830/girl-on-girl-special/photo/2">http://www.nuts.co.uk/4ee1d6be33830/gir ... al/photo/2</a><!-- m -->

(link cause its NSFW)
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's going to be a difficult next couple of weeks staying motivated here.

By here, do mean on DBN or at work?
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone tried the new SXM app? I was going to check it out yesterday to see if they improved the terrible delay but didn't get around to it. Anyone use it yet?

I still can't bring myself to pay more for the online subscription
Iva13 Wrote:Good Morning!!!!! I'm kind of Happy today!!!! :boobs: :boobs: and if you follow me on twitter you know why.....Woo Woo I finally got a Louis Vuitton bag...and I love it...I have had it for 1 week in the box, b/c I wasn't sure I was going to keep it...but I deserve it (this is what people have told me) so I am Keeping it!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

I don't really use twitter, do I follow you?
[Image: 380479_10151028041870436_831315435_22106...1323621192]

That's what Frank Mir did to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. OUCH!!!
javsto Wrote:

real bag, yes. fake bag bought from the back room on canal street in manhattan usually sell for around $50.

Everyime the wife and I go to Canal looking for those, we can never find them. Do you know a specific place?
javsto Wrote:rate them, 1-5
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nuts.co.uk/4ee1d6be33830/girl-on-girl-special/photo/2">http://www.nuts.co.uk/4ee1d6be33830/gir ... al/photo/2</a><!-- m -->

(link cause its NSFW)

javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Dude, I got my purse on clearance at JCPenneys for $10 and I have no clue what "brand" it is.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's going to be a difficult next couple of weeks staying motivated here.

By here, do mean on DBN or at work?

I'm pretty sure he means work, because I did.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

Everyime the wife and I go to Canal looking for those, we can never find them. Do you know a specific place?

most of the stores have a false back room/wall and will take you back there if you ask them but becareful, sometimes they wont let you out until they force you to spend hundreds of bucks on one item that would normally cost much less than that in the open to the public store. But mainly if you just ask around, most stores work in conjuction so if one doesnt have what yuor looking for, they will steer you to another store nearby that does have the item and which is probably "family" to them in real life.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone tried the new SXM app? I was going to check it out yesterday to see if they improved the terrible delay but didn't get around to it. Anyone use it yet?

I still can't bring myself to pay more for the online subscription

Did you know the Canadian XM free trial is for 2 weeks??? Now you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7