Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-8-11 Thursday....I started it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I went to a strawberry field when I was little. Seemed pretty bad ass then. Not sure how I would feel about one now.
We went on a nice Sunday 2 weekends ago, sat on a bench, and listen to a guy playing the guitar and singing John Lennon songs, he was not bad, pretty cool day

no guitars at the field I ws at. just people with baskets.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I care more about Dimebag, than John Lennon
I can't agree with you...

You can care about Dimebag more, but you have to recognize that Lennon was bigger and more influential.
I tried growing strawberries one time too. Squirrels kept eating them. :flame:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You can care about Dimebag more, but you have to recognize that Lennon was bigger and more influential.

yeah, exactly. thanks. :high5:
Love Pantera

This is the one day i really enjoy listening to Ellis, he plays lennon & pantera in all of his breaks, but he is out all week Confusedad:
[Image: a6937d51-d493-afa9.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:JDubb- did you get to see strawberry fields?

[Image: IMG_0126.jpg]
Yeah, That was all the further north I went into central park. Very cool. I spent about a half hour there, very peaceful.
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:JDubb- did you get to see strawberry fields?

[Image: IMG_0126.jpg]
Yeah, That was all the further north I went into central park. Very cool. I spent about a half hour there, very peaceful.
:high5:
Albert Pujols signed with Aneheim......well thats lame

sent from the legion of doom
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I tried listening to imagine yesterday in the car......i was imagining running off the road, what a boring song

I had a strawberry field in my back yard :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:I had a strawberry field in my back yard :boobs: :boobs:
Do tour buses show up there too?
I've been reading about Central Park. seems bad ass. I want to go. I want to see all of it.
Brampton Wrote:I tried listening to imagine yesterday in the car......i was imagining running off the road, what a boring song

:high5:
A lot of man crushes going on today.
The FBI is changing their definition of 'rape'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fb...e-1.988510
LeNeve Wrote:I've been reading about Central Park. seems bad ass. I want to go. I want to see all of it.
One of my top places :rock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22